The Ultimate Wine Country Private Day Trip: Napa & Sonoma Valley
Ready to taste some of the finest wines in North America? Meet your local host at a convenient meeting point and together, make your way to your first winery. Buena Vista Winery in Sonoma awaits! This history-rich winery is the perfect way to kickstart your experience. Explore the beautiful state as you hear tales from its founder, the self-proclaimed "Count of Buena Vista." Get a taste of their award-winning wines, and you'll instantly taste why California wines are so beloved worldwide.
The scenic views don't stop here, nor does the wine tastings. Follow the winding road surrounded by vineyards and hills, and in the end, you'll find Tres Sabores Winery. A hidden gem worth discovering and, of course, tasting. Take a walk through its century-old vineyards, green gardens, olive trees, and dogs. What can be better? At this magical winery, you'll enjoy a selection of 3 wines paired with home-made pomegranate balsamic and bread, a perfect ending to a one of a kind wine experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buena Vista Winery, 18000 Old Winery Rd, Sonoma, CA 95476-4840
Visit a 150 year old winery in Sonoma full of history and beautiful sights. Enjoy a house tasting of some of their finest wines
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Domaine Chandon, 1 California Dr 1 California Dr., 94599, Yountville, Napa Valley, California, Yountville, CA 94599-1426
Make your way to Napa valley and visit the first French-owned sparkling wine producer in the area. Here, you'll enjoy a sparkling wine flight
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tres Sabores Winery, 1620 S Whitehall Ln, St. Helena, CA 94574-9796
Take an off the beaten path through vineyards and hills to visit a rustic old world winery. Sit under the shade of century-old olive trees and taste a selection of 3 wines paired with homemade treats. You will head back to San Francisco afterwards.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Private Local guide
- A/C Car
- Wine Flights in 3 different wineries
- Extra wine or other drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities