The Original San Francisco Gourmet Chocolate Tour
Discover the unique connection between San Francisco and chocolate on this Original Gourmet Chocolate Tour. Since 2007, guests have raved over this 2.5 to 3-hour tasting and walking tour of San Francisco's best chocolate makers. On this top-rated tour you will learn about what makes fine chocolate and sample from a wide array of locally made chocolates. Your chocolate obsessed guide will fill you in on the history of chocolate, its health benefits and all the latest trends.
- Led by a local guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Explore many different chocolate flavors and treats as you make your way from the Embarcadero to Union Square.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Four Embarcadero Center, 4 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 307 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All food samples will be in individual portions with no communal samples.
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I loved this tour! I can eat a lot of chocolate in one sitting but even I eventually got to the point where I had to save some chocolate for later. Lots of samples make this well worth the money!
Amazing tour with a wonderful guide. She was extremely knowledgeable about chocolates and its origin. Went to several of the small chocolatiers as well as bakeries. A definite stop for everyone visiting San Francisco.
Really great! Didn't think we could ever max out on chocolate, but there we were, unable to stuff ourselves with any more amazing chocolate samples! Great little walking tour of downtown and an overview on the chocolate making business.
Recommend to all
You will get educated by Maggie who knows everything about chocolate. Anybody that likes chocolate will love this tour.
Wow, our guide Maggie was super! Her knowledge of chocolate was very informative and she really took her time answering questions. All of the stops were absolutely delicious. Do not take this tour if your not a big chocolate fan! You will eat so much and still go home with more!
Loved this! Marie was wonderful, knowledgable and we had plenty of chocolate to eat. Everybody had a very good time and I learned a lot about chocolate that I didn't know before! Do it, it's fun...it's not for young children but older teens and adults will enjoy.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-7306P1
Similar Tours & Activities