Surrey Rental of SF Waterfront & Views of Golden Gate Bridge
Bike San Francisco in style with a little help from your family & friends. Our high-quality surrey rentals are perfect for special events such as weddings and theatre productions.
Surrey Rental San Francisco Marina Waterfront for up to four people.
Pick up any time during operating hours 9am-5pm
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Family friendly
Start from our San Francisco North Waterfront location in Marina Green, steps from the historical Fort Mason Hill. Ride along the waterfront close to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Experience great views of the San Francisco North Waterfront and the mansions of the Marina District! Ride along the flat part of the National Park BIke Path, a path designed only for bikers and pedestrians. Go at your own pace without having to worry about cars! Very family friendly and a great way to spend an afternoon or morning.
Sights you will see:
Marina District San Francisco
San Francisco Yacht Club
Please note: Due to narrow pathways, it is NOT LEGAL to bring the Surreys onto the Golden Gate Bridge
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 15 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- 1 hour rental
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please note: Due to narrow pathways, it is NOT LEGAL to bring the Surreys onto the Golden Gate Bridge
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had a blast and it was fun to go around the marina, but I wish there was an easier way to get to the palace of fine arts. As a family it was fun and my youngest, 6,wanted to go longer. The rental place was easy to find, but he did seem a bit disorganized, I wonder if it is because they are brand new.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-39878P5
Similar Tours & Activities