Stand-Up Paddleboarding in San Francisco's Mission Bay
Come join Adventure Out for guided Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) tours and instructional clinics in the heart of San Francisco. Our tours depart from the recently renovated Mission Creek Park near the Ballpark in the SOMA / Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco. Our expert instructors will help you learn the basics if you are new to SUP’ing, or for more experienced paddlers we can hit the water and work on your technique and paddle power! Guided tours of the Mission Bay waterway will take us out to the World Famous McCovey Cove outside of the ballpark where the San Francisco Giants play. This is a Stand Up Paddleboarding opportunity that is like nowhere else in the world and a true hidden gem of any San Francisco experience. Pricing Explanation: $75 per person - minimum 2 persons required (ok to book 1-on-1 private buy paying $150 for 2 spaces)
We'll start with an introductory lesson on land at Mission Creek Park. Once geared up, we'll head down the boat ramp and launch our paddle boards. We'll paddle from the boat launch down through Mission Bay to the world famous McCovey Cove outside of Right Field at the SF Giants Stadium!
-After booking, you MUST contact us immediately to confirm. Your reservation is NOT confirmed until you've contacted us and received a confirmation directly back from Adventure Out.
• Oracle Park, 24 Willie Mays Plz, San Francisco, CA 94107-2134
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 451 Berry St, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Pricing Explanation: $75 person, minimum 2 pax required (1-on-1 private available for $150)
- Stand Up Paddleboard, Paddle, Life Vest, Safety Whistle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Instructor Tip/Gratuity
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-24921P8
Similar Tours & Activities