San Francisco Wine Tour to Napa Valley
Visit four wineries in Napa Valley on this small-group wine tour limited to 10 people. Enjoy a Champagne toast in the Mercedes Sprinter Limousine to start your California wine country experience, and learn about winemaking in this world-famous region. A picnic lunch from renowned local eatery The Girl & the Fig is included. This tour starts with pickup from the Vallejo Ferry Terminal, which you can reach from San Francisco by catching a ferry across the bay from the San Francisco Ferry Building (own expense). With some input from your group, your guide will choose four wineries that best compliment the various palettes and interests. (Specific winery requests are not guaranteed.)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Are you staying in San Francisco, but looking for a SF to Napa wine tour? Look no further. Your San Francisco wine tasting tour experience will begin with a simple taxi ride from your hotel (or home) to the San Francisco Ferry Building. From there, you’ll enjoy a scenic ferry cruise across the bay. Enjoy a pastry and sip a Bloody Mary or Mimosa aboard the ferry as you take in the views on the open water!
Our San Francisco wine tours allow you to enjoy both a unique water view of San Francisco’s famous landmarks and everything the Napa Valley has to offer. When you reach Vallejo, you will join Dynamic Napa Wine Tours for the ultimate San Francisco wine tours adventure.
Once you reach Vallejo, you’ll board one of our comfortable, luxury Mercedes Sprinter limousines. Sip complimentary champagne as you whisk down roads lined with grapevines and old country farms. You’ll visit beautiful vineyards, explore underground wine cellars, and enjoy the friendliest wine tasting rooms. Our knowledgeable tour guides can answer all your Napa wine tasting tour questions. Indulge in a family-style, catered picnic lunch from “Girl & the Fig.” This exquisite farm-to-table restaurant boasts some of wine country’s finest local fresh ingredients.
After the completion of the tour, you will be taken back to the Vallejo Ferry Terminal towards San Francisco. No planning is required when you take our Napa Valley wine tours from San Francisco. So, what are you waiting for? Book your San Francisco wine tour today!
The tour itinerary changes daily based on the group’s unique dynamics and previous tasting experiences. Specific winery requests are not guaranteed, however your tour guide will make the final decision of which wineries to visit after input has been received from the group, therefore making it semi-customized. Your tour guide will ask you about the styles of wines you typically enjoy, as well as any main winery features that are of most importance (i.e - winemaking tours, vineyard tours, unique architecture, wine caves, historic properties, etc.)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Port of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water, soft drinks
- Champagne toast
- Gourmet lunch from The Girl and The Fig Caters
- Professional driver/tour guide
- Vallejo Ferry Terminal pickup and drop-off
- Visit to 4 boutique wineries
- Fuel surcharge, Licensing fees and all taxes
- Winery tasting fees (avg. $15-$35 per person)
- Gratuities (not included)
- Round-Trip Ferry ticket costs are not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in SF is not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Pickup and drop off must be the same location
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wine tasting fees not included
- Please advise as to any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (noted in special requirements)
- Please advise as to types of wines and winery features of most interest (noted in special requirements)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Absolutely marvelous. There were 8 people in total on the tour. Everyone was very friendly and got along great. Our tour host Jim was fantastic. The wineries he chose did not disappoint. The picnic lunch was to die for! We will do this again.
Great group and tour guide was great fun. Perhaps one less winery could be visited so that the day can be enjoyed, rather than feeling quite drunk at the end of it. Unless that's your aim! I didn't feel that I enjoyed the last few wineries as much as I could have.
poor value for your money ;limo was beautiful but air was non-exsistant on 106 degree day; winery choices were so so; sent 2 memos to company on what wines we preferred but driver had no knowledge of them and gave us no choice in our selection; took us to 40/person winery that was hot had terrible staff pouring and undrinkable. Driver was nice but company follow through non-existent
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-25585P2
Similar Tours & Activities