San Francisco Wharf & Waterfront Segway Tour - 2.5 hours Laugh, Learn & Ride
Our most popular tour route. Enjoy spectacular views of San Francisco Bay while you glide from site to site on an eco-friendly Segway - it's the coolest ride of the 21st-century! Far easier than walking, and more unique and personalized than a coach tour, getting around San Francisco on a Segway personal transporter is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Francisco Segway Tours - Electric Tour Company, 757 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Your starting spot in the Heart of Fisherman's Wharf. Cable Car Turnaround is across the Street.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Powell/Mason Cable Car Turnaround, 2350 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
We pass by the Cable Car turnaround at Hyde and Beach Street in Fisherman's Wharf
Stop At: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
The home of the historic San Francisco Fishing Fleet and world Famous Crab Stands
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy and make a stop at Washington Square Park
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Washington Square, Union Street and Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133
We make a stop at the picture perfect park in the heart of North Beach Little Italy.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
Travel along San Francisco Bay on the Embarcadeo passing historic piers, Alcatraz Landing, Pier 39, Pier 45 and enjoy views of the Bay.
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
We pass by the festive entrance to PIER 39 on the waterfront tour route.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Take in amazing views of San Francisco Bay from numerous spots along our tour route
Pass By: Boudin at the Wharf, 160 Jefferson St Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133-1202
The original San Francisco Sourdough is baked daily at the Wharf Bakery. Smell the fresh baked treats as we cruise by.
Stop At: USS Pampanito, Pier 45 @ Fisherman Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133
Historic WWII Submarine docked at Pier 45. We generally take a short break on Pier 45 next to the Submarine. We do not go aboard the Submarine.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Musee Mecanique, Pier 45, Fishermen's Wharf foot of Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
We stop for a quick peek inside this unique museum that houses an amazing collection of antique coin operated games.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Fisherman’s Wharf Chowder and Crab Sidewalk Stands, 200 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
See the bustling Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
Pass By: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park's Visitor Center, 499 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314
The Visitor Center is located in the Argonaut Hotel and 1 block from our starting and ending location. We pass by on the route and suggest you return after the tour for a great overview of the National Parks in San Francisco.
Stop At: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Ships at Hyde Street Pier, 499 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314
Travel out onto the Maritime Pier into San Francisco Bay. Great views of the historic ships berthed at Hyde Street Pier, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Ghirardelli Square, 900 N Point St At Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109-1192
Cruise past the home of Ghirardelli Chocolate while going to Municipal Pier.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island from Municipal Pier in Fisherman's Wharf. Tour does not go to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: San Francisco Maritime Museum/Aquatic Park Bathhouse Building, 900 Beach St San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, San Francisco, CA 94109-1002
Enjoy seeing this Art Deco Moderne building and beautiful views of the Rowing clubs, Historic ships and San Francisco Bay
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 757 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2.5-hour Segway training and tour
- 20 - 25 minute training session
- Helmet and safety vest - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Segway Tours - Electric Tour Company
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Check in 15 minutes before start time
- SEGWAY RIDER REQUIREMENTS:
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- No high heels, sandals or flip flops.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours will be operated with our #safetour program following the best procedures for safe distancing, clean facilities, masks required for everyone and sanitized equipment.
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 286 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great tour! You cover a lot of ground and learn a lot about the city.
Jesse was a great tour leader. Just two of us on the tour and we really enjoyed it! Such a great way to see the city
The BEST way to tour the SF Waterfront! Tremendous fun.
Segway tours are always fun, great way to see the bay city and have a laugh with a bunch of strangers, dont miss the stop off for pizza at tonys
This bill was amazing, my husband and I really love that our instructor was very nice, he’s distractions where easy to follow he was very patient and show us how to ride a Segway we have lots of fun I would certainly recommend It
Absolutely cool and amazing tour with a guide knowing amlost everything about San Francisco!
This is a must tour to do. Our guide Jessy was knowledgeable and fun. We covered a lot of ground in San Francisco. This tour gives you an opportunity to see San Francisco and then chose where you want to go visit first.
Informative and funny commentary. Instructors make sure you can really ride the Segway.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-2062WATERFRONT
Similar Tours & Activities