San Francisco Vista Helicopter Tour
On this San Francisco Vista Helicopter Tour, the sky really is the limit. A helicopter tour is the ultimate way to admire beautiful San Francisco, highlighting the bay and its famous sights. So come and admire the view on a flight over the bay!
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
See the city skyline and San Francisco Bay from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Fisherman's Wharf from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
See Alcatraz from above.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
See Coit Tower from above.
Pass By: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105-2533
See the Salesforce Tower from above.
Pass By: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
See the Transamerica Pyramid from above.
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
See the Embarcadero from above.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
See the Bay Bridge from above.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations:
Hotel Zephyr at 250 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94133 (for passengers in the Fisherman's Wharf area)
Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street San Francisco, CA 94102 on the Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis (for passengers in the Union Square area)
- Duration: 20 minutes (Approx.)
- San Francisco pickup
- 15-20 minute helicopter flight
- Inflight tour narration
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passengers with accessibility concerns (wheelchairs, service animals, etc.) must contact the operator prior to tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Staff will greet passengers and practice social distancing as much as possible when greeting and/or loading passengers. To aid with social distancing, passenger maximum may be decreased.
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 105 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Although, the flight left the day after due to bad weather, it was very well worth it. The day was beautiful and our pilot was great he took us over and under both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridge. I highly recommend it to anyone.
This tour was amazing!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-3538VISTA
Similar Tours & Activities