San Francisco Super Saver: Grand City Tour plus Muir Woods & Sausalito Day Trip
Treat yourself to a deluxe combination tour containing all of the best that San Francisco has to offer: city tour, the giant redwoods of Muir Woods and cosmopolitan Sausalito! Featuring three of the major attractions in one tour, this excursion is a must for visitors to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Palace of Fine Arts
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Golden Gate Bridge
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Golden Gate Park
Stop At: 501 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94114
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Stop At: Lands End, Point Lobos Avenue and El Camino del Mar, San Francisco, CA 94121
Land's End Ocean Beach
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Enjoy the best views of San Francisco Bay
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Downtown Sausalito, Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA 94965, USA
Explore the beautiful coastal town of Sausalito
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
• Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Narrated tour of San Francisco and two walking tours
- Narrated tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and restroom
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (if confirmed with reservations).
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff. Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Due to changes that the National Parks Service has made to the parking reservation systems for Muir Woods, we are unable to guarantee specific tour times to this popular destination at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.10 out of 5 stars based on 319 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We were only in San Francisco for a day and a half so this was a great way to see a ton of stuff. Our guides were great and extremely knowledgeable. The buses were super comfy and I was very impressed with the skills of the drivers.
Both tour guides were awesome ! Truly exceeded our expectations ! Special thank you to Danilo for hosting an amazing SF tour! I forgot our afternoon tour guides name but he was equally awesome ! Will def recommend !
It was a good experienced. Our tour guide Randy is very accommodating and entertaining. He got a lot of tips on places to go to eat, what is the best restaurant, etc. The Muir Woods experience is the best. Totally recommending this tour.
Absolutely amazing tour.
The city tour was great, I have been on it many times before as we come here once a year. Traveling with friends I convinced them this was a must as it covers everything. As always the tour was great,e were gifted with a sunny morning and Antoine took us to several great spots to see the bridge. Loved the Muir Woods tour what a wonderful miracle one hour out of the city. Saulslatio pretty but would prefer to speed shorter time there. Joe our driver was very informative, kind enough to accommodate everyone, but seasoned enough to keep everyone on time making the trip especially nice.
This was a wonderful way to see the city of San Francisco. It was very informative yet informal and nicely customized for our small group covering a wide variety of locations and sights in the area. We enjoyed the number of photo/exploration stops and had just the right amount of time at each. Josh and Randy were stellar guides!
My tour in Muir woods and Sausalito was by Grayline. It was beautiful and I had the time to reflect on the Lord's wonderful creations like the sturdy trees in Muir woods. The tour was more beautiful because of our tour guide Thomas that was in October 22. Thomas was also our guide in our Monterey and Carmel by the Sea in October 20. He takes good care of his tourists and he treats them like a member of his family. He explains well and speaks clearly. Thomas is an asset in your travel industry.
Was an excellent tour, in particular the Muir Woods component of the tour. Would highly recommend.
This tour is great if you only have a couple days in San Francisco. You get to see a lot and you were given lots of photo opportunities.
This was a most enjoyable day. Our drivers were very informative and masterful behind the wheel. On our trip to and from Muir Woods, Don was especially informative as he grew up in that area and had all sorts of colorful stories of the area over the years.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2660SFOSUP
Similar Tours & Activities