San Francisco Scavenger and Treasure Hunt Tour for Families
Experience San Francisco in a fun and active way on a combination treasure hunt and walking tour designed for families with children and teens. Work together to follow clues, hunt for unique items and solve puzzles, all while discovering the many treasures of Chinatown and North Beach. A friendly tour guide will lead your two-hour adventure and offer games and surprises along the way.
Meet your guide and fellow participants at Old Saint Mary's Cathedral in Chinatown.The game begins with a scavenger hunt through the colorful Chinatown streets. Each family is a team. Your hunt ends at the fortune cookie factory where you will discover how the treats are made and enjoy samples. Next you will solve riddles as your guide leads you to mystery Chinatown spots. Resume your scavenger hunt in North Beach amidst the poetry and culture as you search for Italian treats and specialties. Be the first to spot famous San Francisco landmarks like the Pyramid building and Coit Tower. End your North Beach hunt with an exciting game in historic Washington Square Park. You'll be surprised by how much you've learned throughout your adventure. Continue on with an optional trip up the crookedest street in the world for amazing views and bragging rights that you made it.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: In front of Old Saint Mary's Cathedral in Chinatown on the corner of California St. and Grant Ave.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Tour ends at Washington Square Park in North Beach with the option to continue on to walk up Lombard street and end at Lombard and Hyde.
- Tour guide
- Fortune cookie tasting and another mystery snack
- Two written scavenger hunts and other games
- Picture only scavenger hunt available for pre-readers
- Snacks and drinks can be purchased along the scavenger hunt route
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress in layers with comfortable walking shoes
- Bring along bottled water
- In the event of rain, you have the option to cancel with 24 hours notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
A lot of fun..! Both Educational and learned places and things we didn't previously know or had not been exposed to. Grandkids liked it immensely and could not quit talking about it to their parents and friends...
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-72785P1
Similar Tours & Activities