San Francisco Museum of Modern Art General Admission Ticket
SFMOMA was founded in 1935 as the first West Coast museum devoted to modern and contemporary art. Today, it stands as an icon of San Francisco, expanding seven floors of gallery space featuring outstanding holdings of more than 33,000 modern and contemporary artworks and rotating exhibitions on view.
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Visit: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), 151 3rd St Enter on Howard or Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-3107
Come visit the museum that the New York Times described as “changing the face of museums going forward.” After a 3-year closure, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) is once again open with a breathtaking new expansion. Seamlessly integrating the original museum with a new 10-story building designed by international architects Snohetta, SFMOMA now expands, featuring outstanding holdings of more than 33,000 modern and contemporary artworks of painting, sculpture, photography, architecture, design, and media arts.
Make the most of your visit with SFMOMA’s immersive iOS app, including hundreds of 60-90 second audio reflections and responses to artworks in the galleries by composers, comedians, artists, and playwrights, among others. Audio guides are also available to rent at SFMOMA for a fee.
Please note free public tours and spotlight talks are offered daily onsite. Information regarding unique private guided tour experiences and rotating exhibitions can be found on SFMOMA’s website.
SFMOMA is appropriate for visitors of all ages and all guests 18 and younger are free.
With six city-view terraces, a new sculptural staircase and Roman steps where the public can gather, a variety of dining options, and a museum store offering artful gift options for everyone, SFMOMA is an unforgettable experience and a must-see San Francisco destination.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/1/2021 - 9/21/2023
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 01:00 PM - 08:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Museum admission
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
- Surcharged Special Exhibitions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Everyone needs a ticket for entry, even members and those 18 and under — who always get in free.
- Be sure to book in advance.
- SFMOMA is just steps from Union Square, Yerba Buena Gardens, downtown hotels, the Moscone Center, public transportation, and numerous parking garages.
- Limited bicycle parking is available on-site.
- Voucher cannot be combined with other offers or discount programs.
- Voucher can be redeemed at the Ticketing Desk on the 2nd floor.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 4.38 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities