San Francisco Love Tour
For an unforgettable City Sightseeing tour, hitch a ride in a 1970's VW Hippie bus. This is an authentic and unique way to experience San Francisco. This tour is packed with with facts and fun about San Francisco!
- Editor's Pick
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
A guided drive through the famous house of Jimi Hendrix, Janis and Joplin and the Grateful Dead, and the epicenter of the hippie movement at Haight-Ashbury!
Pass By: Union Square, 333 Post St San Francisco Shopping Districts, San Francisco, CA 94108-4901
In this guided drive by you will learn the history of Union Square and the Dewey Monument. Alongside, discover all the luxury and world famous brands.
Pass By: Civic Center, Off Of Van Ness, San Francisco, CA 94118
View the amazing 1915-1930 architecture of City Hall, The Opera House, the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and many more as well as learning events that shaped our history and the world.
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
No other building screams more San Francisco than the world famous hanging bridge: the Golden Gate Bridge. Learn the exciting stories and historic meaning of this, once the longest hanging bridge in the world, and all the memories that encapsulate.
This is photo stop for an iconic view and perspective of the Bay, the Bridge and the natural habitat.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: 1070 Lombard Street between Jones St and Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Join us, as we carefully maneuver the curves on what is considered the world's most crooked street! Our skilled drivers will have you singing along while taking pictures of some amazing views of the City.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Perhaps one of the most visited places in the city, the Wharf is a perfect place for eats, drinks and modern age museums like Ripley's Believe It Or Not, the Wax Museum, and the famous Pier 39!
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Down the famous Grant Ave through the Dragon Gates into the heart of Chinatown. Learn the founding story of San Francisco and the effort of Chinese immigrants that made it happen!
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
It wasn't always sugar and flowers... at the start of the gold rush North Beach was famous for their nightlife, red light district, and the disappearance of sailors! This is a drive by that will surely have you coming back and discover the oldest dives in the City.
Pass By: Little Italy, San Francisco, CA
A guided discovery to the heart of Little Italy, an amazing corridor of food, live music, and pieces of the founding stories of companies that serve till this day nationwide!
Pass By: The Castro, Castro and Market Sts., San Francisco, CA 94114
A transformative neighborhood that empowered the LGBT movement to achieve the first openly gay elected official and an atmosphere of love and inclusion. One of the most fun places to be in the city!
Stop At: Mission District, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Historically as the Latino district, it has some of the most vibrant and fun places to be in the City. From the locally loved Dolores Park, to the historic churches and amazing food to be found!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
A modern day forest in a busy city, the Golden Gate park is a sanctuary for those who need the peace and calm that an urban forest can provide. The largest manmade park in America has many attractions: Museums, Lakes, playing fields, Buffalo Paddock and so much more!
Pass By: San Francisco Love Tours, 2899 Hyde St corner of Hyde & Jefferson Street on the Aquatic Park side, San Francisco, CA 94109-1212
Just up the street from our pick-up location, you can explore the iconic Cable Car (Powell-Hyde Line) which is one of the most pintoreques rides. In this vicinity you can explore the Hyde Street Pier and history ships, the Aquatic Park and maybe even jump in for a swim in our brisk waters!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2899 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional Driver/guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- While not wheelchair accessible, that doesn’t stop us from helping out with folding a wheelchair and placing it in the back. So come and have fun!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tips - Yes please and thank you! It is customary for those of us who work in the service industry to expect to earn gratuity in order to meet living standards. Usually is 15%-20% of your total purchase or at least $10 per person. Thanks in advance!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Great for social distancing while still exploring the City! We sanitize the VW before every tour, offer hand sanitizers, temperature checks and wear masks at all times. We can take photos for you and send immediately to all parties! We take every precaution to keep you and us safe and happy!
Average 4.83 out of 5 stars based on 304 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-23068P2
Similar Tours & Activities