San Francisco City Sights Seaplane Tour
Our 20-minute basic flight will take you over the splendor of the greatest city in the U.S. - San Francisco! On this flight you will take off from our sea base in the lovely bay-side village of Sausalito just across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seaplane Adventures, 242 Redwood Hwy Frontage Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-6613
Take off from Sausalito Bay.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Get a bird's eye view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Fisherman's Wharf, located at the northern waterfront is one of the city's busiest tourist areas.
Pass By: Oracle Park, 24 Willie Mays Plz, San Francisco, CA 94107-2134
Home of the San Francisco Giants - Baseball Team.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Angel Island is the largest natural island in San Francisco Bay.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Alcatraz penitentiary or best know around the world as The Rock.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 242 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
- Duration: 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 20-minute Seaplane flight
- Experienced and professional pilot
- Free parking at seaplane base
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour prices are per person, with a MINIMUM OF TWO ADULTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING.
- Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- It is recommended to bring a child seat for babies and/or young children
- At the time of booking please provide local contact details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- * Temperature for employees is taken prior to begging work
- * All personal must fill out a symptoms checklist prior to starting work daily
- * We have installed plexiglass barriers in our reception area separating employees from customers for their mutual protection
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Overall it was ok, but I thought we would fly over (or at least closer) to the Golden Gate Bridge.
The aspect of our trip that was a little bothersome was somewhat cynical commentary by the pilot.
Also, the plane seemed a bit
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2740CITY
Similar Tours & Activities