San Francisco Bay Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy the serene San Francisco Bay at sunset on this evening with the Sunset Cruise aboard a luxurious catamaran. Sail by Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge and look for sea lions, then cruise down the city skyline.
Both the Adventure Cat 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
Just a note on capacity, we are considered an outdoor business by category, so we are not officially restricted currently, but we do self-limit to have enough room for all to feel safe. Our 47-passenger vessel is limited to about 40 per trip, and the 90-passenger is limited to 76 for comfort of all.
- Free drinks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Your tour departs from the Pier 39 (Dock J) where you can experience a colony of grunting sea lions before you begin your journey!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
On this unforgettable evening cruise, enjoy iconic views as you sail around the San Francisco Bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA 94133
Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise
- 1 complimentary drink (beer, wine or non-alcoholic drink)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink (sealed beverages - non-alcoholic, beer, wine will be available for purchase onboard)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We can accept manual wheelchairs only, as there are 3-4 stairs to board the boat. Also, restrooms are not ADA accessible.
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- Audio guides are available in English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish. Please bring headphones if you plan on using the audio guide.
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 76 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our crew is fully vaccinated. We will follow City of SF guidelines on capacity, always ensuring social distance so you have premium space to enjoy the sights!
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 460 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities