San Francisco Bay Sunset Catamaran Cruise
Enjoy the serene San Francisco Bay at sunset on this evening with the Sunset Cruise aboard a luxurious catamaran. Sail by Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge and look for sea lions, then cruise down the city skyline.
Both the Adventure Cat 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
- Free drinks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Your tour departs from the Pier 39 (Dock J) where you can experience a colony of grunting sea lions before you begin your journey!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
On this unforgettable evening cruise, enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and two complimentary drinks as you sail around the San Francisco Bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise
- Light hors d'oeuvres
- Two complimentary drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- During the months of March, April and November, the weather in San Francisco can be unpredictable. Please ensure that you provide the name of your hotel and/or mobile number so that you may be contacted in case of cancellation or rescheduling
- Audio guides are available in English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish. Please bring headphones if you plan on using the audio guide.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 66 travelers
It was such a great experience. Great service, good food and wine on board. Weather was excellent, we took the 5 pm and the sky was clear.
This was a wonderful ride. Be prepared to be on a wave ride. The awesome vistas we we’ll worth it.
It was cold but there are warm jackets on board
The mates were very accommodating and made the trip comfortable.
Not to be missed. The best thing we did In San Fran.
Excellent hospitality by the crew, the spread is worth the money, not much in variety to munch but had what we needed to enjoy our ride, drinks and a beautiful sunset with chilly winds made our evening a one to remember
Will definitely come back
Had a great time on the catamaran - the experience was super romantic and a perfect end to the day!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2316SUN
Similar Tours & Activities