San Francisco 4th of July Dinner Cruise
● Three and a half hour cruise
● Delicious Dinner Buffet
● Hosted bar of Premium brand wine & beer, as well as soda, juice, coffee, tea and water
● Cash bar for cocktails & spirits
● DJ for Dancing and entertainment
● Breathtaking views of the San Francisco City Skyline & the San Francisco July 4th Fireworks show
● Online Gallery Hornblower Boarding Photo
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Meet at Pier 3 on The Embarcadero at 6pm to board the California Hornblower. You’ll be welcomed on board with a glass of Champagne, the perfect way to start your elegant evening.
This spacious, comfortable sightseeing yacht features classic brass, teak and mahogany furnishings, and the indoor cabins feature hardwood dance floors and bars. Sit back, relax and enjoy views of sparkling Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge as you cruise along scenic San Francisco Bay.
Dine on a gourmet 4-course dinner (see below for sample menu) and enjoy premium drinks from the open bar. The hosted bar boasts a wide variety of libations sure to please with beer, wine, champagne, cocktails and after-dinner liquors. After your meal, get ready for some fun! You’ll be treated to live music entertainment, and dancing is encouraged!
With a drink in hand, head to the outdoor viewing decks to watch an incredible fireworks show. Your captain will take you to a pristine viewing spot to give you the best view of the city’s fireworks.
Baby red romaine with Brandywine heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella, basil crostini and red wine vinaigrette
Dungeness crab cakes and Brentwood Farm’s corn cakes, served with avocado dressing
Herb crusted petite filet and Covina Sea Bass in lemon tarragon buerre blanc, served with garlic mashed potatoes, summer vegetables
Summer berry shortcake
Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Cruise departs from Pier 3, San Francisco
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:30pm
- Welcome glass of Champagne
- Keepsake boarding photo
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Premium, hosted open bar
- After dinner liquors
- Live music entertainment
- Gratuities, taxes and landing fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Roads may be partially closed around Fisherman's Wharf. Please budget extra travel time and plan accordingly
- Dress in layers, as temperatures can change drastically at night and on the water
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please bring valid photo ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Exceeded our expectations
Great way to see fireworks without the hassle of mobs and traffic. The cruise itself was pleasant. The staff was very professional as well as attentive. Dress ranged from business casual to formal. Drinks (champagne and wine etc.) were plentiful ... my glass was never left empty. The food was presented elegantly and well prepared. Ample time for photos (Golden Gate, shore, Alcatraz etc.) There is not a bad seat on the cruiser (Speaking from upper deck.) Even the center tables have great views. The music quality is the only reason I gave this cruise a 4 star. The musicians on the upper dining deck were not bad. On an eve like this, a band with BIG voices and a wide variety of muscial styles would have only added to the night. In any case, we danced until the ship pulled back to shore. All in all, I would highly recommend this cruise for couples, families, singles and large groups. It was a great way to view San Francisco at night and you'll get the best seat in the house for watching fireworks.
This was NOT a yacht as advertised, but rather an old and fairly large bay cruise ship. This was NOT a sit down gourmet dinner as advertised, but rather acceptable banquet type food. While overall this was a decent experience, it was way overpriced and over-hyped. We arrived only to find that we were wrongly assigned to a huge paddle wheel ship that was doing a buffet dinner. Fortunately, Samantha (a tour operator cruise rep) managed to find us a table on the second, smaller ship. She was helpful and very nice, as were all of the staff. But this was NOT the quality cruise experience that was advertised.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2540JULY4
Similar Tours & Activities