Private Segway Tour through Golden Gate Park - 3 Hours with Your Own Guide
Combine the fun of touring San Francisco by Segway with the personal touch of having a private guide attentive to your group’s interests and skills. This itinerary features Golden Gate Park and great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. You’ll be able to cover more ground than walking and enjoy the fun of the Segway personal transporter for a once-in-a-lifetime experience while touring San Francisco!
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
Riding a Segway is intuitive, like bike-riding, but it takes a moment to learn how to operate it. You'll have 35-45 minutes of Segway training before beginning your tour, so that you become comfortable riding the most innovative transportation of the millennium. You will practice until your group feels familiar with the Segway, then be ready to tour San Francisco!
• Personal tour guide for your party.
• One-on-one training.
• Explore and learn about hidden parts of Golden Gate Park.
• 3 hour experience that includes extra riding time.
• Tour at your own pace with more time for stops and photos.You Will See and Learn About:
• The seven mile (11.2 km) tour route explores the eastern section of the 1017 acre (411 ha) park on winding trails and bike routes.
• The transformation starting in the 1870’s of a bleak sand dune area in into the lush park you see today.
• The Music Concourse and Temple of Music
• The California Academy of Sciences and the deYoung Museum
• The Japanese Tea Garden and the California Midwinter International Exposition of 1894
• William Hammond Hill and John McLaren’s vision for the park
• The Conservatory of Flowers
• Hidden sights including the Lily Pond, Prayerbook Cross and Fern Grotto
• The historic Carousel and Sharon Art Studio
• San Francisco Botanical Gardens
• The Lawn Bowling Courts
• The National Aids Memorial
• Shakespeare Garden
• Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill
• The Rose, Rhododendron and Dahlia gardens
• An amazing Redwood grove, Pioneer log cabin and many other hidden gems!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-hour Segway tour
- 40-minute training session
- Helmet and safety vest - Jackets and gloves available for foggy days
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain, fog or shine
- Lowest price displayed is based on 8 to 9 persons in the party
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Check in 15 minutes before start time.
- SEGWAY RIDER REQUIREMENTS:
- All guests must be age 12 or older.
- All guests must weigh between 100-250 lbs or 45-113 kilos.
- NOTE: We have a scale on site and check minimum weights for safety of all of our guests. Underweight guests will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- No pregnant guests are allowed due to safety reasons.
- This activity is not recommended for some guests that are: ages 70 years and older, have had recent surgeries or have motor skill/control issues.
- Each customer must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Helmets and safety vests are provided and are required.
- All participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance
- No high heels, sandals or flip flops.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We took the tour with KELLY. So well educated! He kowns a lot, really! And the pace he set was perfect THANK YOU !!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2062PVTGGP
Similar Tours & Activities