Napa and Sonoma Valley Wine Country Tour from San Francisco
Spend time in California wine country on this day trip from San Francisco, traveling by limousine, limo van or party bus. You’ll enjoy a mimosa breakfast on board while a driver-guide points out places of interest. Then visit four Sonoma and Napa wineries such as Jacuzzi Family Vineyards and Madonna Estate. You'll also enjoy an olive oil tasting at the Olive Press, stops at Vista Point and CornerStone Sonoma, and a winery picnic lunch.
2 pick up locations:
• Union Square on Geary Street opposite Macy's Women's Department - 8:20am
• Pier 39 in front of Hard Rock Cafe - 8:40am
Settle into your comfortable party bus or party limo, depending on the size of your tour group, and dig into a breakfast spread of croissants, bagels, cream cheese and fresh fruit accompanied by a mimosa (sparkling wine and orange juice). During the drive, you'll be entertained by your informative driver-guide, who points out sites of interest en route to wine country.
At the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge, stop at Vista Point for a panoramic view of Alcatraz, Angel Island, the San Francisco city skyline and the bayAt the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge. Then it’s onward to four Sonoma County and Napa County wineries that represent a cross-section of tastes to please any palate.
Sip Italian varietals from sustainably grown grapes at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards, a family-owned winery in the Carneros region of Sonoma. Or take a stroll through the dry-farmed vineyards at Madonna Estate Winery in Napa, and learn about organic wines handcrafted for four generations by the renowned Bartolucci family. Taste some of the 10 varietals, including chardonnay and pinot noir. (Note: tasting fees are not included, giving you the flexibility to decide what you want to try.)
Additional wineries may include Hagafen Cellars in Napa, Roche Winery or Cline Cellars in Sonoma, or a tasting room on Sonoma Plaza. You'll also make a stop at the Olive Press, an award-winning producer of olive oil. Taste traditional varietals as well as oils infused with herbs and fruits.
About halfway through the day, sit down to a winery picnic lunch. You'll also visit CornerStone Sonoma, a relaxing spot that's home to boutiques, wine rooms, food shops and gallery-style gardens designed by landscape architects.
Your 8.5-hour day trip ends with return to select San Francisco drop-off points.
Sample lunch menu (subject to change):
• Turkey roll
• Olive pasta
• Mozzarella-basil (Caprese Salad)
• Seasonal dessert
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Geary Street, Geary St, San Francisco, CA, USA
2: Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by limousine, limo van or party bus
- Mimosa breakfast
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine-tasting fees at each winery (approx. $15 and up depending on the winery)
- Gratuity (optional) Tips for your tour guide are customary in the service industry and are appreciated for a job well done. Thank You! Tipping guideline: The standard for the service industry is 20% of your total price.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This is a "Join-In" tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 118 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Carlos was great!! We had such a great time celebrating our friend Tracee’s 40th birthday! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!
We had a great time. Totally worth the money. The driver was fun and a great Chef too! We really liked the wineries that we toured and enjoyed the bus it was comfortable.
This tour exceeded me expectations. Especially pleased with the olive press stop. I only wish the party bus was exclusively mine. I assumed that it was.
Abe was fantastic! He was so funny and full of energy, he really made the day even more entertaining. The 4 wineries we visited were all individually amazing. Lunch was nice, it was outside at one of the wineries and at the perfect time of day! The views were breath taking and the drive was scenic, totally worth doing just for the views and Abe if you aren't into wine.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-17140_SF2WCT
Similar Tours & Activities