Golden Gate Park Surrey Rental
Bike San Francisco in style with a little help from your family & friends. Our high-quality surrey rentals are perfect for special events such as weddings and theatre productions.
Surrey Rental Golden Gate Park for up to four people. Pick up any time during operating hours 9am-5pm
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Family friendly
Starting from our Golden Gate Park Inside the 1000+ acre park, the opportunities are endless. Riders can visit the Conservatory of Flowers, Arboretum/ Botanical Gardens, Shakespeare Garden and Japanese tea Gardens. Be sure to lockup the bikes and visit two world class museums- California Academy of Sciences and the DeYoung - before circling around Stow Lake. Out on the beach, enjoy oceanfront bike path and the sand dunes that shore up the city. We outfit riders with take away maps mounted on every handlebar, with one carefully crafted Surrey Route.
• Golden Gate Park Points of Interest Include:
• Kezar Stadium
• Sharon Meadow
• Alvord Lake
• Conservatory of Flowers
• California Academy of Flowers
• Shakespeare Gardens
• Music Concourse/Bandshell
• De Young Museum
• Rose Garden
• Japanese Tree Garden
• SF Botanical Gardens
• Stow Lake Boathouse
• Beach Chalet or Park Chalet
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
We had a great time but I thought that the map could have been better explained on where to go. However I booked for four people and I got charged for four bikes, they said I needed to call to get credited for the other three so please if someone can contact me, I would appreciate it 650.833.8978
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-39878P4
Similar Tours & Activities