Come Sailing with us aboard a classic 72' Tall Ship Schooner-up to 49 passengers
We know of no other sailing vessel that has such a spacious design both in the bar/lounge below decks and above too. This tall ship schooner is one of a kind with traditional rigging and modern conveniences. She is stunningly beautiful yet a stable ride. Come enjoy all her splendor!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Incredible way to celebrate one of life’s most memorable events with friends, family or co-workers aboard our beautiful sailing vessel “Gas Light” under sail on San Francisco Bay! The sails billowing overhead, Angel Island and the Golden Gate Bridge framing the horizons making unforgettable memories. “Gas Light” is a modern replica of a two-masted schooner that plied the waters of California over 140 years ago.
Our vessel is capable of entertaining up to 49 guests. Perfect for a wide variety of intimate events.
The boat has wide, comfortable and stable decks to enjoy the bay breezes. Below decks, the open seating and huge center table can accommodate the entire group to enjoy fine foods or tasty beverages from our full bar. Our menus are flexible and can be tailored to your group's desires.
Aboard “Gas Light” for 3 to 6 hours and break away from the traditional wedding yacht. We offer so much more with fantastic photography opportunities under full sail on San Francisco Bay.
Stop At: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Come aboard our Tall Ship Gas Light! We can accommodate up to 49 passengers. We can dock in San Francisco, Sausalito, or Marina Bay in Richmond California.
Help hoist the sails, enjoy the sights: Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, and so much more!
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private sailing tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Luckily, sailing is an outdoor activity.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities