City and Sea Adventure: 1 Day Hop-On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Bay Cruise
Unlimited Hop on Hop off usage for 24 hours
20 stops on the Official City tour
See all major sites in San Francisco
FREE walking tour
1-hour cruise of the Bay area and around Alcatraz island
Explore the city at your leisure
Major highlights: Golden Gate bridge, Golden Gate Park, Alcatraz island, Downtown, Fisherman's wharf and much more.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Fully narrated tour
Official City tour
Route Duration: 1 day
- 2724 Taylor St - Between Jefferson and Beach St.
Pier 39 / Ferry Building Marketplace / The Embarcadero / Haight-Ashbury / Union Square / Palace of Fine Arts Theatre / Ghirardelli Square / Marina District / Fisherman's Wharf / Chinatown / North Beach / de Young Museum / Presidio of San Francisco / Japanese Tea Garden / San Francisco City Hall / War Memorial Opera House / Golden Gate Park / Golden Gate Bridge / Painted Ladies / Lombard Street
Operates: Buses run every 15-20 mins from 9AM-5PM daily
Route Duration: 1 day
- Pier 39
Golden Gate Bridge / Alcatraz Island / San Francisco Bay
Summer (Jun 10,19-Aug 18,19)
Monday - Sunday
10:00 am, 10:40 am, 11:20 am, 12:00pm, 1:20 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:40 pm, 6:00 pm
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 1 day (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Hop-on hop-off Official City tour
- Live narration and multilingual audio tour
- A cruise of the San Francisco Bay area
- Free walking tour
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Hop-on Hop-off tour depart daily at the provided times with frequencies depending on the season: The Official City Tour departs every 20 minutes, daily. Duration of the tour - 2.5 hours.
- The Bay Cruise departs daily, frequency depending on the season. Duration of the tour - 1 hour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Average 4.33 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Very knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides!
A very good tour allowing as much hopping on and off as you want. Many sights seen. Unfortunately raining hard all day
Really extensive and informative expose of San Francisco.
Lots of offer for one day. Able to see the whole city on land and water. Must do
Very informative tour. Knowledgeable, friendly guides.
Great tours, great value. However, no info that we actually have to walk 6 blocks from Pier 39 to City Sightseeing office to pick up tickets how about bus / bay cruise schedules so people can plan their time blue line runs every 30 min, red line every 45 min, bay cruise... unknown. Why not have a ticket pick-up point at Pier 39? Quite frustrating running around to find out info that should be provided ahead of time... not right. Paul blue line was a great guide, a lot of fun Virginia red line plain rude and not helpful if you had questions.
Cool Destinations overcharged me by $20.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-7136P4
Similar Tours & Activities