Bahamas Day Cruise
There's something for everyone at the Bahamas. With a distinct mix of historic appeal, modern attractions and ecological wonders, your day visit to Bimini, North Bahamas is sure to be memorable.
- You've found the best deal online for Bahamas Day Cruise.
- Choose Travel Marketing for secure bookings and helpful customer support.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Stop At: Hilton at Resorts World Bimini North, The Bahamas
Enjoy Hilton Resorts World Bimini Day Pass Amenities such as Outdoor facilities, Sabor Pool, Beach Club and Transportations within the resort
Duration: 6 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance
- Duration: 17 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Port Fees & Taxes
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini beach and pool
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfer from Selected Miami Hotels to Port Everglades
- Roundtrip Economy or economy Premium Class Ferry to Bimini, Bahamas
- Transportation and a day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Hilton at Resorts World Bimini
- Food & Beverage
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase
- US Birth Certificates cannot replace a passport, You MUST have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration.
- You must provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, Gender, passport numbers, dates of birth, and expiration date of passports. Your reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- The Day Trip Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation.
- This tour is wheelchair Accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- Approximate free time in Bahamas is from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- This is an International tour, therefore please expect usual waiting times just like are expected at an airport.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS YOUNGER THAN 6 MONTHS
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is the customers' SOLELY responsability to have all paperwork required to travel to and from Bahamas including VISAS for certain country nationals and all USA re-entry permits. NO refunds will be provided due to lack of paperwork.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
I recommend, business class it you can, as you are boaded and departed first. The ship is air conditioned and very comfortable for all classes! The ships staff was very friendly and polite. Patience with the custom people in the Bahamas is required...although they are pleasant, they move at their own speed. The island has prestine aqua colored clear water with white sandy beaches. A tram takes you from the ship to the Hilton's beach area that includes beach chairs. You can, if desired rent an umbrella, towels or water sports items. When you're ready a tram will take you to the Hilton hotel where you can swim in their pool, eat, drink, etc. A tram picks you up at a designated time and takes you back to the ship.
GREAT TRIP!!! Highly recommend!
Amazing tour go in first class with enter in lucana non grand hotel vero beatiful and with lunch and drink in bar of beach
this trip was so good, they picked me up and dropped me off at my hotel in Miami Beach, the ferry trip was around 5 hours round trip. it was worth it, I loved it. when u get to Bahamas do not listen to the tour bus guy about to the access to the beach, he send you through a long hike, you better get through the hotel lobby. just look for the hotel entrance. which is right in front of the drop off, you stay in Bahamas around 4 hours. it all depends what you want to do. I pretty much stayed on the beach, bring your own towel for the beach chair. the drinks at the bar only take credit/debit card. the pool was not as blue as I expected to be, but who wants to be at pool if you have the blue beach there right? anyways for the experience of Bahamas. it was the best now that I know I can definitely spend more time there. have fun!
Nice hotel, well organised, make sure you take your own beach towel or its 20 deposit for each towel
I relaxed on the cruise there and enjoyed the Bahamian food once I got there. Once I got to the Grand Lucayan I was amazed. The beach and pool was amazing! Food was great the drinks were great and the staff was funny and helpful. I will take this trip again!
This tour was amazing!
the trip very windy but the island was very beatifull. Unfortunately we didnt swim not too hot but the overall experience was great!!
We had a fantastic day at the Bahamas! And you can to but there are some things you should realize. By booking this day trip you are really getting transport to and from your hotel in Miami to the port and the ferry ride from the port to the bahamas. The ferry ride is around $30 USD so if you can easily get yourself to the port then no point doing this day trip. However as a tourist it was easier for us to pay for the day trip and not have to worry about getting to the port and back. It does not include whatever you want to do in the Bahamas. Nor do the tour operators actually get in the boat with you. Once you get to the boat you are in the hands of the ferry company (who are very good but just worth knowing that you are not taken care of all day but the day tour people) The boat arrives at the port on grand Bahama and there is no beach here. You can pay $15 and get transport to a public beach near by if you want to do it the cheap way. Or you can splash out on an all inclusive resort pass (around $70 per person) that will include use of the resort including food and drink and a bus there and back. I would recommend doing this. You buy the passes to the resort or for the bus on board the boat and they will tell you the pros and cons of each option here.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5221BAHALUCA
Similar Tours & Activities