1.5-hour San Francisco Bay Sailing Tour
For a relaxing afternoon on the water, hop aboard the Privateer, a truly traditional sailboat, for a semi-private 90-minute cruise of the bay, complete with beer and wine. This double-masted, teak-decked, bronze-fitted beauty holds more than 28 passengers but is limited to just 16 during the pandemic so you'll get plenty of personal attention from the skilled and friendly crew as the Privateer glides over to Alcatraz and Angel Island, passes by charming and picturesque Sausalito, parallels the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge and sails past the famous San Francisco skyline on its way back to Pier 39.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
The best place in the world to view the golden gate is from the deck of our sailboats.
Stop At: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Best place in the world to sail
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Just another amazing sight you will get to sail around
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
We sail past this island on every sail
Stop At: San Francisco Sailing Company, San Francisco, CA 94133
This is us. Sailing for decades now.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Bay
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Sailing Company
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you plan on drinking alcohol, please remember to bring your valid government-issued 21+ ID.
- We reserve the right to make the final decision as to whether your tour will be cancelled. Tours will only be cancelled in the event of hard rain or unsafe conditions at the time of the tour.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. It does tend to be colder out on the water, so we highly recommend layers and close-toed shoes.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Our guides were knowledgeable and fun. The views were amazing and the tour was a great amount of time. The tour boat wasn’t very full so we got to move around a lot, and this definitely was a great use of money!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: COOL-10219P2
Similar Tours & Activities