Tijuana Food Tasting: Tijuana Day Tour from San Diego
Street food is king in Tijuana! It rules with an unyielding iron fist. No matter what concoction they come up with at the swankiest restaurants, it all derives from the love and respect for the simplicity of those beloved dishes.
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tijuana Arch, Av Revolucion 728 Zona Centro, Tijuana 22000 Mexico
We start with a street food along with a small restaurant and finish up at one of the best places to eat and taste the best food of Mexico. From great Chefs
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Rtno Sentri 1462, Cuauhtemoc, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Beer Flights
- Additional food and drink
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.33 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Andres, our tour guy was really helpful and patient with our children. He had answers for all their questions. Tacos were a bomb, too bad I wasn't able to have eat more because of the size. My husband is Dominican and was able to try the Pulque and the traditional beer. True memorable vacations.
Not only did our tour guide not show up, when I called to find out what was going on, no one answered the phone with number they gave me. I left multiple voicemails and text messages and still have not gotten a response from them 2 days later. A total rip off.... They stole my money and ran.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities