Sail Stars and Stripes America's Cup Racing Yacht in San Diego
Public 3 hour sailing charters aboard the authentic 1992 America's Cup racing yacht, Stars & Stripes USA-11. Take the helm, grind the winches, or just hang on as this amazing high performance racer zips around San Diego Bay at twice the speed of the average sailboat. A truly unique and memorable experience. Complimentary water, diet and regular soft drinks are included. You are welcome to bring your own camera, but a crew member will be taking complimentary photos and videos of all the action on board as well as the sights of San Diego Bay. Optional America's Cup history presentation prior to the sail and viewing of the photos immediately afterward. Conveniently located on Shelter Island at the Kona Kai Resort with ample free parking.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Harbor and Shelter Islands, Point Loma SanDiego, San Diego, CA
Pass By: San Diego Bay Walk, The Embarcadero Broadway Pier, San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown skyline, North Island Naval Air Station, Sea Lions.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1551 Shelter Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- America's Cup history presentation
- 3-hour sail
- Beverages, bottled water, light snacks
- Complimentary photos & videos
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Outstanding, great value and it doesn't get any better: beautiful boat, beautiful bay, beautiful weather, and a great sail. The crew were exemplary: very professional and willing to share their passion for sailing with no hint of an air of superiority.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Diego specialist!
Product code: COOL-7624P1
Similar Tours & Activities