America's Cup Sailing in San Diego
Public 3 hour sailing charters aboard an authentic 1992 America's Cup racing yacht. Take the helm, grind the winches, or just hang on as this amazing high performance racer zips around San Diego Bay at twice the speed of the average sailboat. A truly unique and memorable experience. Complimentary water, diet and regular soft drinks are included. You are welcome to bring your own camera, but a crew member will be taking complimentary photos and videos of all the action on board as well as the sights of San Diego Bay. Optional America's Cup history presentation prior to the sail and viewing of the photos immediately afterward. Conveniently located on Shelter Island at the Kona Kai Resort with complimentary valet parking.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Harbor and Shelter Islands, Point Loma SanDiego, San Diego, CA
Pass By: San Diego Bay Walk, The Embarcadero Seaport Village, San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown skyline, North Island Naval Air Station, Sea Lions.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Complimentary valet parking at the Kona Kai Resort.
- Optional America's Cup History presentation prior to the sail.
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Complimentary photos & videos
- Taking a turn at the helm and grinding the winches.
- Viewing of photos and videos in our yacht club after the sail.
- Crew gratuities are at your discretion.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All staff members are vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor