San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of the Americas
This package includes all the best sights and attractions that the historic city of San Antonio has to offer - discover the authentic South Texas!
Experience an entertaining and informative Boat Cruise on the world famous San Antonio River Walk and also a trip up the Tower of the Americas.
You can also choose from a 24-hour or 72-hour City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off tour ticket on a double-decker bus.
With the 24 hour pass, a second day is included for Free!
Explore downtown with friendly staff, live guides, and recorded commentary, hopping on and off as much as you like at any of the 19 tour bus stops on the route.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Hop on Hop Off
Route Duration: 2 days
- 111 Alamo Plaza - Next to Kilwins Ice-Cream Shop, San Antonio, Texas 78205
- Pearl Parkway - Pearl Entertainment Complex is a culinary and cultural destination along the banks of the river. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. (Bus stop is Pearl Parkway and Avenue A, except during weekend Farmer's Markets)
- San Antonio Museum of Art - An iconic San Antonio landmark housing the largest and most comprehensive collection of ancient Egyptian, Greek, Roman and Asian art in the Southern USA. An unforgettable experience!
- VFW Post 76 - The oldest Veterans of Foreign Wars Post in the United States.
- Augie's Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse - A San Antonio favorite with down home Texas atmosphere and live music.
- Museum Reach - The northern section of the River Walk with beautiful landscapes, hiking and biking trails, restaurants and more. (Bus stop directly in front of Wyndham Garden Riverwalk Hotel)
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts - Home to resident performing arts groups and major music and theatrical acts visiting San Antonio. (Bus stop at the El Tropicano Hotel)
- Veterans Memorial Park - Home of the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials.
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio - Visit the first fully air-conditioned hotel in the world. Their elite clientele has included Presidents Eisenhauer and Johnson as well as Eleanor Roosevelt, Judy Garland, Princess Grace and more recently, George Clooney. (Bus stop on the southeast corner of Travis Park)
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum - An immersive Texas experience, explore hundreds of animal species, the Texas Ranger Gallery and Ranger Town. (Convenient for Townplace Suites, Hyatt Regency, Home2Suites and St. Anthony Hotel)
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio - One story above the river, visit St. Mary’s Catholic Church, the Majestic, Aztec and Empire Theaters. Also a great location for guests of the Hotel Valencia, the Drury Inn and Drury Plaza, the Omni La Mansion Hotel and the Holiday Inn River Walk to hop-on and hop-off. 'Selena Bridge' bus stop. (Bus stop in front of Sheraton Gunter at Houston St. & N. St. Mary's St.)
- San Fernando Cathedral - Founded in 1731 and is the oldest continuously functioning religious community in Texas. The Spanish Governor’s Palace was constructed in the early 18th century as the “Presidio San Antonio de Bejar”. It marked Spanish settlement under King Ferdinand VI.
- Historic Market Square - Visitors and residents alike visit El Mercado for authentic Mexican dining, music, and treasures. Located in the 'Zona Cultura'. (Bus stop is South Santa Rosa and Produce Row)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Downtown - Hotels on Cesar E. Chavez Blvd. Tour Bus Stop is located at La Quinta Inn, next to the The Courtyard by Marriott. Also very convenient to Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn, Holiday Inn, Residence Inn and HEB.
- King William - The Blue Star Arts Complex, the Guenther House, the King William District, and Southtown. An area know for it’s diverse community, art galleries, restaurants and Victorian era homes. Two Victorian homes are available for tours: Villa Finale and Steves Homestead.
- Southtown - Southtown has been described as a vibrant neighborhood just blocks from the city's touristy epicenter but much farther away in spirit. (Bus stop in front of the Friendly Spot restaurant/bar)
- 434 S Alamo St - Yanaguana Garden: Public art display and children's splash pool and playground.
- Tower of the Americas Way - The 750 foot tall Tower of the Americas provides the most spectacular view of the Alamo City. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the Tower’s Observation Deck and experience the thrilling 4D Theater Ride. (Bus stop at South Alamo and Nueva.)La Villita is the historic art village and one of San Antonio’s first neighborhoods. (Also, the Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel stop. Bus stop convenient for Hotel Contessa and The Westin. Opposite the Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel)
- 111 Alamo Plaza - At this location - for our online customers - we provide FREE WiFi and FREE charging stations. Tour bus stop for the Shops at River Center mall, stores, the movie Alamo The Price Of Freedom at the IMAX, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and the Rivercenter Lagoon. (Bus stop convenient for Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk)
The Alamo / Historic Market Square / King William Historic District / Hemisfair Park / Tower of the Americas / La Villita Historic Arts Village / San Antonio Museum of Art / San Antonio River / The Guenther House Museum / Blue Star Contemporary / Spanish Governor's Palace / San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral / Charline McCombs Empire Theatre / City Sightseeing San Antonio / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / VFW Post 76
Operates: Every 20 minutes from every stop from 8:40am to 5:30pm.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- River Walk Boat Cruise
- Choice of 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour + 2nd day free, or 72-hour bus tour
- Tower of the Americas admission
- Live Guide
- FREE Oyster Sampler at the new River Walk 'On The Bend' Oyster Bar & Lounge, with purchase of two drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- 4 year-olds are FREE for the bus tour but will need to buy tickets for tower and river boat separately at each location.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Passengers will be requested to wear face masks when seated downstairs on our London-style buses. When seated upstairs face masks are optional - our buses are of course open-top double deckers!
Average 4.35 out of 5 stars based on 71 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities