San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of the Americas
This package includes all the best sights and attractions that the city of San Antonio has to offer!
Experience an entertaining and informative Boat Cruise on the famous San Antonio River Walk along with a trip to the Tower of the Americas Space Needle and a choose from a 24 or 72 hour valid City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off tour ticket on a double-decker bus. With the 24 hour pass, a second day is included for free.
Explore downtown with friendly staff, live guides and recorded commentary, hopping on and off as much as you like at any of the 19 tour bus stops on the route.
This is one of our best-selling San Antonio packages.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Hop on Hop Off
Route Duration: 2 days
- 216 E Crockett St - San Antonio Visitor Center, next to The Alamo in the Menger Hotel
The Alamo / Historic Market Square - City of San Antonio / King William Historic District / Hemisfair Park / Tower of the Americas / La Villita Historic Arts Village / San Antonio Museum of Art / San Antonio River / The Guenther House Museum / Blue Star Contemporary / Spanish Governor's Palace / San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral / Charline McCombs Empire Theatre / City Sightseeing San Antonio / Pearl Brewery / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / VFW Post 76
Operates: Every 20 minutes from every stop from 8:40am to 5:30pm.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- River Walk sightseeing boat cruise
- 24 Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour + 2nd day free or 72 hour bus tour
- 4D Theater Ride at the Tower of Americas - also included
- Tour bus Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board bus
- FREE Oyster Sampler at the new River Walk 'On The Bend' Oyster Bar & Lounge, with purchase of two drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Average 4.54 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Fantastic way to see and hear some information about San Antonio. All drivers were friendly and great with their commentary, funny too. Good value for money.
Enjoyed our bus driver forgot his name but he was very informative funny definitely advise riding the entire route then choosing where u wanna go we had the 72 hr on n off it was well worth it
We had a great time in San Antonio. The Hop on Hop off Tour was great. We did not need a car to get anywhere that we wanted to go. The bus stopped right in front of our hotel, so it was very convenient. The River Cruise was a blast, and the Tower was awesome. We also took advantage some of the discount adds in the brochure for food and entertainment.
The tour was great.The guide was knowledgeable and you could almost touch the low bridges with your fingers.It was fun watching activity from the shops and restaurants as you cruised down the river.The tour lasted 35 minutes and had many twists and turns as you saw both man made river and natural river
Using the 3-day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour we were able to have an overview of the important sights to see in San Antonio. Then we used the bus to take us to the Alamo, the Pearl Brewery, the Tower of the Americas, and Guenther House to name a few places. It was so convenient and informative. The bus drivers/guides were most informative and most were very entertaining. Our package also included tickets for the River Walk Cruise and admission to the 754 ft high Tower of the Americas Space Needle. The tour package was certainly the best thing we could have done as first time visitors to San Antonio!
A great way to see San Antonio .The drivers were very friendly and this tour had everything from the tour of the city and points of interest. And the river walk boat ride and also the tower of the Americans. We also from the bus drivers comments we found some of the best restaurants and Bars and got off at just about every stop to explore
We had fun and would recommend this tour as a must do
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-10152P3
Similar Tours & Activities