Trolley Adventure: A Show-Tour of Salt Lake City
A "Sightseeing Show on Wheels" aboard a one-of-a-kind trolley with a trio of professional entertainers! Travel through time in this classic trolley as you ride through the historical districts of Salt Lake City. The Salt Lake Trolley is fun for ALL ages. Your charming Conductor, his attractive Assistant, and a magical Motorman will entertain you with dozens of tales in a theatrical fashion. This is unlike any tour you've seen before...it's a "Sightseeing Show" you'll never forget!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple Square, 50 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9709
A 35-acre campus that includes historic buildings like the Salt Lake Temple, Tabernacle, and Family History Library
Pass By: Governor's Mansion, 603 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84102-1176
A century-old mansion of a silver miner, now the largest governor's mansion in America
Stop At: Utah State Capitol, 350 N State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4799
Voted the second most beautiful state capitol in America
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Gateway, 90 S 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1324
Hear stories of the 2002 Winter Olympics, see Olympic Snowflake Fountain. Includes a photo stop at historic Union Pacific Train Depot
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Council Hall, 300 N State St Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-0002
Historic government building, formerly city hall in the 1800's
Stop At: Cathedral of the Madeleine, 331 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84111-1295
The mother church for Roman Catholics in Utah
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Beehive House, 67 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9701
The pioneer mansion of Utah's founder, Brigham Young
Pass By: Family History Library, 35 N West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9005
Largest genealogy library in the world
Pass By: Salt Lake Temple, 50 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9709
Utah's most famous structure, built in 1893. It's the largest temple in the world for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Made from granite carved out of the Rocky Mountains, styled in Gothic architecture
Pass By: Salt Lake City Public Library, 210 E 400 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111-2804
Award-winning library designed in Modern architecture. Voted "America's Library of the Year"
Pass By: City Creek Center, 50 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84101-4500
Now a $1.5 billion outdoor shopping center with a retractable glass roof, learn about its early history as "America's first department store"
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional Entertainers and Sightseeing Guides
- Trolley Treats (old-fashioned bottled sodas and Cracker Jacks snacks)
- Gratuities (15-20% customary). Like waiters, our 3 performing guides rely on tips to make a living
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants seated on lap are free. No car seats or strollers allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 4.66 out of 5 stars based on 29 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities