45 Minute Great Salt Lake Boat Tour
The Great Salt Lake is the saltiest body of water in the Western Hemisphere. Come enjoy this experience by actually going out on the lake rather than just seeing it from the shore. We will do a short boat ride around the marina area, hear some stories, history and jokes about the lake, and even do a few demonstrations. And of course have time for a good picture or two. There is no swimming on this tour, just sightseeing from the boat.
Yes the great salt lake has bugs near the marina. They don’t bite but can swarm at times. We give you hats with nets to keep them out of your face so please take one so they don’t “bug” you.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Salt Lake State Park, Salt Lake City, UT 84116-0658
We will depart from the Great Salt Lake State Park Marina.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Great Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
We will head out on the lake on our motorized pontoon boat. We will get to see some great views of the lake and shoreline. We will hear some stories, history and even a joke or two about this world unique area.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, Utah
views of the salt lake valley and mountains from the lake
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Park Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Great Salt Lake State Park
- Entry/Admission - Great Salt Lake
- Guide Gratuity
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 108 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Salt Lake City specialist!
Product code: C-199232P4
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Salt Lake City Guided Bus Tour
Great Salt Lake Wildlife and Sunset Experience