Sacramento Historic River Cruise
Ready to take in a little Sacramento history from the comfort of a Hornblower yacht? In this delightful one-hour Sacramento river cruise, we’ll sail past Old Sacramento's famous historical sites, including the Delta King, the I Street Bridge, the Tower Bridge, and the Air Force Docks.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sacramento River, Redding, CA
One-hour yacht cruise along the Sacramento River
Pass By: Tower Bridge, 342 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
The Tower Bridge is a vertical lift bridge across the Sacramento River, linking West Sacramento in Yolo County to the west, with the capital of California.
Pass By: Old Sacramento, 1002 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814-3202
Old Sacramento is the riverfront historic district, with Gold Rush-era buildings, cobblestone streets, and horse-drawn carriages. It’s home to numerous museums, including the Sacramento History Museum and the state Railroad Museum.
Pass By: I Street Bridge, I St Bridge, Sacramento, CA, USA
Built-in 1911, the I Street Bridge is a historic metal truss swing bridge that crosses the Sacramento River to link the capital city of Sacramento, California, with Yolo County to the west.
Pass By: American River, California
Pass by the American River. This river is a ~30-mile-long river in California that runs from the Sierra Nevada mountain range to its confluence with the Sacramento River in the Sacramento Valley.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One-Hour Boat Cruise Along the Sacramento River
- Live Narration by the Captain including Sacramento River Facts and History
- Scenic Sacramento Views
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks are not included in ticket price.
- Limited Concessions Available on Board to Purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures
- Limited, Non-guaranteed Seating on Board- First Come, First Serve
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
Average 3.80 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
It was OK - the tour was good but there is not too much to see on that river
I was expecting more history. The narration could have been more embellished
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities