Sacramento Historic River Cruise
Ready to take in a little Sacramento history from the comfort of a Hornblower yacht? In this delightful one-hour Sacramento river cruise, we’ll sail past Old Sacramento's famous historical sites, including the Delta King, the I Street Bridge, the Tower Bridge, and the Air Force Docks.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sacramento River, Redding, CA
One-hour yacht cruise along the Sacramento River
Pass By: Tower Bridge, 342 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
The Tower Bridge is a vertical lift bridge across the Sacramento River, linking West Sacramento in Yolo County to the west, with the capital of California.
Pass By: Old Sacramento, 1002 2nd St, Sacramento, CA 95814-3202
Old Sacramento is the riverfront historic district, with Gold Rush-era buildings, cobblestone streets, and horse-drawn carriages. It’s home to numerous museums, including the Sacramento History Museum and the state Railroad Museum.
Pass By: I Street Bridge, I St Bridge, Sacramento, CA, USA
Built-in 1911, the I Street Bridge is a historic metal truss swing bridge that crosses the Sacramento River to link the capital city of Sacramento, California, with Yolo County to the west.
Pass By: American River, California
Pass by the American River. This river is a ~30-mile-long river in California that runs from the Sierra Nevada mountain range to its confluence with the Sacramento River in the Sacramento Valley.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- One-Hour Boat Cruise Along the Sacramento River
- Live Narration by the Captain including Sacramento River Facts and History
- Scenic Sacramento Views
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks are not included in ticket price.
- Limited Concessions Available on Board to Purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures
- Limited, Non-guaranteed Seating on Board- First Come, First Serve
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
It was OK - the tour was good but there is not too much to see on that river
I was expecting more history. The narration could have been more embellished
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities