Culinary & Cultural Reno Tour
Our Food and Walking Tours offer participants a unique culinary, historical & cultural experience in the Biggest Little City. Accompanied by a guide, each tour includes scrumptious food and drink tastings with some serious fun in Reno's most delicious, off-the-beaten-path neighborhoods. You’ll sample foods from one-of-a-kind specialty stores, artisans and famous local restaurants. Enough food is served on each tour that most guests consider it a meal.
Meet up with a foodie guide and fellow food-loving group members in the center of Reno's downtown and then take off on foot through the bustling downtown. You'll be sure to uncover hidden gems and the best tastings the city has to offer on the walking route.
Make sure you bring your appetite, as the six tastings add up to a full meal. Visit winners of the Best of Reno awards. Listen to your guide's commentary on Reno's history and what has shaped the modern cuisine there today. You'll be provided with a neighborhood guide that includes maps discounts, and tour suggestions to plan the rest of your stay in town.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Meeting location for each tour will be provided in a separate email receipt you will receive directly from the tour operator.
- Duration: 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Tour ends at a different location from meeting point. The tour guide will provide guests with directions on how to return to vehicles or hotels.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you have food restrictions, allergies or aversions, please note them in the Special Requirements section.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-68123P1
Similar Tours & Activities