Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Scavenger Hunt: Books and Basketball at Duke University!
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in Rockford! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout Rockford, racking up points and laughs along the way. Rolling Through Rockford is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in Rockford.
Some of the more memorable landmarks you’ll see are: Riverfront Museum Park, Coronado Theatre, East Rockford.
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole? Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a Durham scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Durham. [Hunt_name] will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Durham sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: Duke Chapel, Fitzpatrick Center and Cameron Indoor Stadium.
• Cameron Indoor Stadium, 301 Whitford DR, Durham, NC 27708-0001
• Duke University Chapel, 401 Chapel Dr West Campus, Durham, NC 27708-9984
• Duke University, Durham, NC
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Scavenger Hunt: Books and Basketball at Duke University!
10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday : 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Raleigh specialist!
Product code: C-104204P401
Similar Tours & Activities
Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Raleigh by Operation City Quest
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Private Pedicab Tour of Downtown Raleigh