Raleigh, NC - Walking Food Tours
Sample a cross-section of some of Raleigh’s unique local restaurant venues, blended together with some forgotten historical tidbits that will leave you full of new insights on the downtown culinary landscape.
Depending on the route, we'll visit 5-6 different local establishments* on Fayetteville Street, Seaboard Station and in Glenwood South/Warehouse districts.
Here's a taste of what to expect:
- A surprising venue that offers a refined take on local cuisine...
- A new entrant on the scene, you might never think to try…
- Raleigh's "go to" restaurant with a Southern flare…
- A Mediterranean and Lebanese favorite in the Triangle...
- A Neapolitan pizza and local beer stop...
- A unique brewery with American cuisine with a German twist...
- A local spot downtown serving organic desserts...
- An empanada stop that will knock your socks off...
- A local deli in the heart of an oasis... and much more.
*Tour stops can sometimes vary depending upon scheduling and availability.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glenwood South, Raleigh, NC 27603
Depending on the weekend, we'll be walking our way through various downtown districts - Fayetteville Street, Seaboard Station and Glenwood South/Warehouse districts. We'll be stopping numerous times for sample tastings and stories.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We'll visit 5-6 different local establishments depending on the route.
- All tastings and drinks are included in the price
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 2.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor