Private Pedicab Tour of Downtown Raleigh
Your pedicab tour of downtown Raleigh will take about 60 - 75 minutes. The tour can be customized to your interest. Learn about the history and sights of the area. Where you stop and for how long is determined by you in consultation with your guide/driver. The pedicab is designed with the passengers seated in front of the driver for an unobstructed view. The average tour covers a distance of 5-6 miles. (ATTENTION: The seat is 39 inches wide. You can book for 2 adults but have a 3rd passenger, if it is a child and you can all fit!)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shaw University, 118 E South St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Learn about one of the oldest HBCU's in the Southeast founded months after the end of the Civil War.
Pass By: Videri Chocolate Factory, 327 W Davie St, Raleigh, NC 27601-1702
If you want to buy locally made chocolate, you can stop in here.
Pass By: Raleigh Union Station, 510 W Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601, USA
Raleigh Union Station, train station with event space, optional stop if an event is being staged there at the time of the tour.
Pass By: Father and Son Antiques, 302 S West St, Raleigh, NC 27603-1838
Vintage clothing and antique store (optional quick look-see)
Pass By: Morgan Street Food Hall, 411 W Morgan St, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA
Food hall, we can stop for a quick beverage pick-up if needed
Pass By: North Carolina State Capitol, 1 E Edenton St, Raleigh, NC 27601-1011
After starting from City Plaza on Fayetteville Street, we'll tour the State Capitol. On the way, we will pass through the Warehouse District (past Videri Chocolate Factory, Father and Son Antiques, Union Station, Morgan Street Food Hall.) and by Nash Square. A brief stop is optional anywhere on this leg of your tour before we continue on to N.C. Museums of History and Natural Sciences and the Legislative Building.
Pass By: Mordecai Historic Park, 1 Mimosa St, Raleigh, NC 27604-1203
From the State Capitol, we'll cruise along Person Street by the Historic Oakwood district to Mordecai Historic Park located on the last 3 acres of the former Mordecai Plantation. Numerous buildings dating from the late 1700s and 1800s are here, including President Andrew Johnson's birthplace. You can walk the grounds of the park for free. NOTE: This part of the tour can be replaced by a visit to John Chavis Memorial Park and Shaw University (HBCU).
Pass By: Executive Mansion, 200 N Blount St, Raleigh, NC 27601-1073
We'll cruise past the Executive Mansion (home of the governor of North Carolina).
Pass By: Moore Square, 226 E Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601
We'll check out the newly renovated Moore Square before returning to our starting point at City Plaza on Fayetteville Street.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 60 to 75 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Optional stops can be made for one of 5 C's: Coffee, Chocolate, Cocktails, Craft Beers or Ice Cream.
- Parking Fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The pedicab typically seats 2 adults or 2 adults and a small child with no additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your driver is fully vaccinated against the Coronavirus and willing to mask up upon request.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities