Durham Scavenger Hunt: Bricks, Bulls & Beauty
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
Stop stressing about finding the perfect group activity for adults and sign up for a Durham scavenger hunt today! On Bricks, Bulls & Beauty, you and your friends will venture off on a Durham walking tour to different landmarks, to learn about the history, culture, and art Durham has to offer. Along the way, you’ll participate in various challenges to find out who will be crowned the scavenger hunt king!
• American Tobacco Historic District, 318 Blackwell St, Durham, NC 27701-2883
• Durham Bulls Athletic Park, 409 Blackwell St, Durham, NC 27701-3972
• Brightleaf Square, 905 W Main St, Durham, NC 27701-2054
• Carolina Theatre, 309 W Morgan St, Durham, NC 27701-2119
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers