Durham, NC - Walking Food Tours
Discover Durham's historic past and capture the flavor of the culinary present on this guided journey through downtown Durham.
On this guided journey through downtown Durham we'll visit some of the area's most unique, hidden culinary gems. You'll gain some new insights of Durham's "gritty", "eclectic", blue-collar, tobacco & textile roots that are the foundation for this community's now leadership role in medicine, technology, the performing arts and regional cuisine.
Depending on the route, we'll visit 5-6 different local establishments.*
- A local favorite gourmet pizza joint...
- British pub offering the most unique Indian cuisine...
- A sweet stop so good you will want seconds...
- A unique restaurant offering a twist on southern cuisine...
- A very different restaurant experience you will remember from the past ...
- A one of a kind spot offering the best Asian scene and sweets...and much more.
*Tour stops can sometimes vary depending upon scheduling and availability.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown Durham, Inc., 115 Market St #213, Durham, NC 27701, USA
Discover Durham's historic past and capture the flavor of the culinary present.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We'll visit 5-6 different local establishments depending on the route.
- All tastings and drinks are included in the price
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers