Delaware Water Gap Air Tour
Fly by Airplane from the Pocono Mountains Airport to the Delaware Water Gap during 30 minutes air tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Delaware Water Gap, Delaware Water Gap, Pocono Mountains Region, Pennsylvania
The Delaware Water Gap Air Tour provides an opportunity to experience the unforgettable beauty and breathtaking views of the Delaware Water Gap. Get onboard and witness the beautiful scenery of hiking trails and forested valley of the Delaware Water Gap from the sky with flight over the valley.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 25-30 minute airplane flight
- Headsets for communication
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight. Maximum of 3 passengers per flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Airplanes are maintained by FAA Approved Mechanics and are flown by FAA licensed pilots
- The total weight restrictions for passengers is 600 lb ( 273kg ). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts.
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged.
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Staff will greet passengers and practice social distancing as much as possible when greeting and/or loading passengers. To aid with social distancing, passenger maximum may be decreased.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor