“Playground of the Stars Tour”-What you hear in PS, see in PS, stay’s in PS
There are a number of movie stars and celebrities who have (or had) a home here. In some cases, it was the hideaway, for others, the primary home. Without a doubt, its heyday was in the '40s, 50's and '60s, partly driven by the constraints of the old Hollywood studio system, which required them to be able to report to work at a moment's notice. In recent years, young celebrities have flocked to the desert, renting homes, or in some cases buying a second home as a refuge.
Palm Springs will always be part of that Tinseltown allure. Locals and visitors still marvel at many celebrities' houses, some for their architectural prowess, others for their curious history.
You don't want to miss this tour, because these people made this area what it is today. They had such a profound impact on Palm Springs, you can still feel there presence. The tour takes you to all of that, and then some. Palm Springs was built by movie stars for movie stars.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway, 1350 Ladera Cir, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92262-4122
Owned by Elvis Presley, this midcentury-modern home has a quirky circular layout & offers tours. - Google
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Suggested by Guide: TripAdvisor Experiences of Palm Springs dose provide a door to door service. We will pick you up at a said location in the valley and drop you off at a said location.
- Duration: 1 to 2 minutes (Approx.)
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Children under the age of 8 who are 4' 9" or taller may be secured by a safety belt in the back seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-196306P2