Great Smoky Mountains National Park Scenic Helicopter Tour
This scenic aerial tour provides a bird's eye view of Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Wears Valley, along with the Great Smoky Mountains National Park -- the most visited National Park in the country. The best way to see the Smokies is from the air so be sure to bring your camera! With over 40 years flying inside the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Scenic Helicopter Tours knows how to make it an experience worth remembering!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scenic air tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Scenic Helicopter Tours, 1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA
With over 40 years experience flying in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Scenic Helicopter Tours knows how to make it an experience to remember! Taking off over historic downtown Sevierville, you are instantly greeted with stunning mountain views. Your flight continues over the Pigeon Forge Parkway and Gatlinburg as you take in all the sights of the surrounding areas.
Once over Gatlinburg, you’ll head west and into the park boundary. Fly over the stunning Sugarland Valley, Fighting Creek Gap, and into the park’s Elkmont community. Rounding out of Elkmont you’ll be presented with views of Mount LeConte, Clingmans Dome and Cove Mountain. Then follow along the Little River to Metcalf Bottoms and the scenic Wears Valley and Walden's Creek areas. Your flight then crosses over Bluff Mountain and into the Tennessee Valley on your return to the heliport.
Tour covers about 50 miles with an approximate flight time of 25 minutes, depending upon wind and weather conditions.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 25 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 25-minute/50-mile Helicopter Tour
- Professional Guide/Pilot
- Spectacular Views of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Weight Restrictions: Max passenger / seat weight limit is 300 lbs. Passengers with bodyweights exceeding 300 lbs. can still be accommodated in our Jet or Long Ranger aircraft. An additional fee may apply. This is payable directly to Scenic Helicopter Tours on the day of the tour.
- Per FAA regulations and in the interest of passenger safety, all passengers must be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 78 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities