The Great Smoky Mountain National Park Tour by Helicopter
This flight includes the Mountain Valley, Ridge Runner, Gatlinburg, and Wears Valley tour plus a healthy dose of flight time over the Smoky Mountain National Park. The Smoky Mountains are the most visited national park in the country and the best way to see them is from the air! Bring your camera along as this is a once in a lifetime experience you'll want to remember!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Scenic air tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Scenic helicopter tours, 1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876-1511
The National Park Tour is the grand daddy of them all! With over forty years flying in the Smoky Mountain National Park Scenic Helicopter Tours knows how to make it a special experience you are sure to never forget! The best part of this flight is the value, with the National Park including all of our mountain flights and then some. Taking off over historic downtown Sevierville you are instantly greeted with stunning views of the Smoky Mountains. The flight continues over the strip of Pigeon Forge while taking in all the sights of the surrounding areas as you move southbound to Gatlinburg. Once over Gatlinburg you will head west far and away from civilization into the National Park itself! Get your camera ready as this is a very popular area to view wildlife with an unrestricted birds eye view! You will fly over the stunning Sugarland Valley, Fighting Creek Gap and into the Elkmont area of the park. With views of Mount Leconte, Clingmans Dome, and Cove Mountain you will round out of the Elkmont area and follow the Little River to Metcalf Bottoms and on to the sparsely developed areas of the always beautiful Wears Valley and Walden's Creek. The National Park flight route then falls in line with the route of the exciting Ridge Runner tour and crosses over Bluff Mountain and into the Tennessee Valley. As you follow along Bluff Mountain you will fly over the rolling foothills of Sevier County towards the Scenic Heliport. This flight covers a 50 mile flight route with an average flight time of 25 minutes.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA
- Duration: 25 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 25 minute/50 mile Helicopter Flight with views of Smoky Mountain National Park
- Professional Guide/Pilot
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Maximum weight per person 300LB.
- For groups of three (3) passengers, total passenger weight must not exceed 600LB.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Very nice and our pilot, Lindsey was great. It was the high light of my wife's vacation as she had never been on a helicopter before. Wish it could have been longer
This tour was amazing from the takeoff to the landing! The pilot was super nice and very informative...the views were breathtaking...highly recommended for anyone if you want a memory of slifetime!!
Great flight, knowledgable pilot and friendly staff
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-26768P7
Similar Tours & Activities