Smoky Mountain Trees of Many Colors Tour
This tour is designed to showcase the unique colors of the Smoky Mountains in the fall. The peak colors change from year to year but we always try to track down the areas where the most color can be found. This tour runs only from October through mid November. Along the way you will see a lot of the local area inside and outside of the park. Your guide will give you a lot of information along the way about the history and heritage of the local area and its people. The route can change from day to day based on the guides intuition and the areas where color may be most likely. Tree color isn't always going to cooperate in the earlier part of the month, please bear this in mind when choosing your date. Even on those days when color isn't easily found however, we show you some of the most amazing views and regale you with stories and history. This tour is a full 5 hours of sights, stories, and views that can't be missed.
- Seasonal Offer
- Likely to Sell Out
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 107 Park Headquarters Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-4102
This amazing fall tour was created to showcase the beauty of The Great Smoky Mountains during the fall color change.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 155 E Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Local guide
- Snacks and Water will be provided.
- Transportation to and from the location is provided
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Necessary Direction & Information will be emailed in the Voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour may be canceled if participation is to low (full refund will be provided in such cases). Minimum number apply.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 3.50 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Tour director was very friendly and enjoyed his stories and insight on the area. We had a delightful tour. Thank you Tennessee for a great trip
It was our fault for booking this tour too early in the fall. To put a point on it there were no fall colors to be seen on the Trees of many colors tour. Our guide was very helpful and did everything that he could to make the tour enjoyable but it just fell flat when there were no colors to be seen.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-35220P9
Similar Tours & Activities