See the FALL Colors Sights n' Hike Tour
**NOTE-Discounts for all parties of 6 or more. ***
Join the husband and wife team of the #1 ranked Airbnb experience in the Smokies!!
People come from miles around to see the "Sights of the Seasons". One of the most beautiful times in The Smokies is Autumn. From the fall weather to the beautiful colors of the trees and sky, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
If you are also planning on doing our "Moonshine Walking Distillery tour" (highest reviewed on Airbnb in Gatlinburg!), we can pick you up in Gatlinburg prior to the tour. If you are interested in this add on, please let me know
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 107 Park Headquarters Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-4102
Our tour will wind thru Great Smoky Mountain National Park and over the brand new portion of the Foothills parkway. Relax and take in the stories of the area from your local guide as you view the beautiful Smoky Mountains.
There will be about 5 different stops for photo opportunities including a couple of streams or small waterfalls that will provide some of the most amazing photos. Your trip also includes a professional grade photo of your group at each of the locations we stop at. At each stop I will share some very short history of the area and also share about Appalachian life.
Our "hiking" portion will be very easy. Approximately 1 mile round trip (will skip during bad weather).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Foothills Parkway, between Chilhowee Lake and Wears Valley, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN
Our tour has several stops at various overlooks. I know exactly where the best and least busy overlooks are that will give you the best views and history. From the brand new section of the road to the highest point of the Blue Ridge Parkway, you will be amazed at the tranquility of the mountains!
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Photograph of your group
- Entry/Admission - Great Smoky Mountains National Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Pigeon Forge specialist!
Product code: COOL-114697P4
Similar Tours & Activities