Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud Adventure Park Admission Ticket in Pigeon Forge
NEW! Paula Deens Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park- The Jacks are Back in a new state-of the-art outdoor Arena with the Smoky Mountains as the backdrop! Also, A Lumberjack themed park with ropes courses, speed climbing towers, log rolling, and a simulated free-fall from an 80-foot-tall jump platform. Unveiling the worlds First Ever Cable-to-Rail Zipline Roller Coaster, a thrilling 1,000-foot-long ride, 80 feet in the air where riders wind, drop and soar through the air. The Flying Ox combines the thrill of ziplining with the track features of a roller coaster into one fun attraction.
Four strategically Themed Areas await to drain your adrenaline: High Woodsman Challenge, Logger Sports, Timber Towers and the Flying Ox. 90 minutes of self-guided, non-stop Log Rolling, Speed Climbing, Boom Running, Free Falling 80 feet, and Scaling the Ropes Course - Live out all your Lumberjack and Jill fancies, safely yet daringly.
Blastoff! Soar high on our Flying Ox, the world's first Cable-to-Rail Zipline Coaster! Our inhouse Imagineers mis mashed a perfect hybrid of a Roller Coaster and a Zipline that thrills, drops, and winds you high above all Lumberjack Square. Don’t miss the thrills of a lifetime at the Lumberjack Feud Adventure Park
• Paula Deen's Lumberjack Feud, 2530 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-7007
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/5/2022 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of harness
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are encouraged to wear their own masks but it is not required to participate.
Average 4.24 out of 5 stars based on 41 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities