Hit Parade at Grand Majestic Theater
Hit Parade show in Pigeon Forge is a singing and dancing stage spectacular showcasing jukebox hits from the ’50s,’60s, '70s, and '80s, a tribute to Elvis plus a moving salute to our military in a full dress Armed Forces Tribute. Enjoy a blast to the past with this highly entertaining show.
Nominated as Best Show in Pigeon Forge for 2022, Hit Parade is wowing audiences like never before!
The Theater features "Dine-In" service with made-to-order small meal and appetizer selections along with traditional concessions favorites and a full bar.
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Visit: Hit Parade, 2330 Parkway The Grand Majestic Theater, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-3253
The Grand Majestic invites you to Sing, Dance, Laugh and Marvel with our spectacular line-up of entertainment featuring Hit Parade…
It’s the ultimate jukebox revue! Featuring chart-topping tunes from the 1950’s and 1960’s presented along with dazzling retro costuming, high-energy choreography, and some of the best singing talent this side of Broadway. Of course, no time-hop would be complete without an appearance by Elvis Presley, the King of Rock and Roll’s music is highlighted throughout the show.
Hit Parade is also home to the highly acclaimed Tribute to the United States Armed Forces, a musical salute in full dress to all our military veterans.
Whether you are 7 or 70, the music of Hit Parade will have you doing the Twist and Shout for more.
“Dine-In” service is available for this performance. See our website for details and menu. Food & Beverage is not included in your show ticket pricing.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Live Entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Hit Parade
- Appetizers and Concessions available
- Soft drinks, Water, Coffee available
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parking for our guests is available at the rear of the building accessible via the Parkway and Henderson Chapel Rd.
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office.
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 59 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities