Extended Douglas Lake Region Tour by Helicopter
This Extended Lakes Helicopter flight takes you beyond the lake view flight. You will fly directly over Douglas Dam, and proceed over the lake. In the summer you get great sun-glistening views of the water and the people enjoying their time on the lake. However in the winter, the water level is lowered so you get majestic views of exposed islands and coves. Minimum of 2 Guests to book flight.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Excellent value for money
- Qualified and professional pilot
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Douglas Lake, Dandridge, TN
On this tour you will climb to almost 1000 feet. You will see view of the French Broad River, Douglas Lake and Mountain Views in the distance. This is our most popular lake flight.
Duration: 8 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37876, USA
- Duration: 8 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 8 minute/16 mile Helicopter Flight with Douglas Lake Views
- Professional Guide/Pilot
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Maximum weight per person 300LB
- For groups of three (3) passengers, total passenger weight must not exceed 600LB.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per Booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-26768P3
Similar Tours & Activities