3 Cities & Nature Tour. Shop, Art, History, Food. Scottsdale, Phoenix, & Tempe.
We pick up at 165 hotels. Even if your hotel is not listed, we may pick up.
You may enter your hotel in the SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS section.
Or call your vendor and have them contact See Az Tours/ Google 3 Cities and Nature Tour in Arizona.
#1) Historic Old Town Scottsdale:
See old western architecture, visit shops & saloons.
#2) Tempe Town Lake:
Learn why Tempe is becoming one of AZ’s most popular cities. Views of Camelback Mnt, Tovrea Castle, & Tempe Town Lake.
#3) Papago Park Sonoran Desert:
Immersive learning experience of the Sonoran Desert. Views of Hole in the Rock.
#4) Phoenix Art District
See Arizona’s most beautiful street art in the Downtown Phoenix RoRo Art District.
#5) Tacos Calafia
Enjoy a casual, complimentary meal. Local, authentic, street-style Mexican food.
*snacks, bottled water, & casual meal included in tour.
Stop At: Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona
Enjoy a historic tour of Old Town Scottsdale. Experience sightseeing, shopping, saloons, and western architecture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Landmark of the Phoenix area.
Stop At: The Churchill, 901 N 1st St, Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Visit the RoRo Art District in Downtown Phoenix. See, first hand, some of the most beautiful city murals in Arizona.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Tovrea Castle At Carraro Heights, 5025 E Van Buren Stree, Visitor Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85008
Historic architecture. Unique part of Phoenix history.
Pass By: Tempe Town Lake, 620 North Mill Avenue, Tempe, Arizona 85281
Drive through Tempe. Enjoy beautiful views of Tempe Town Lake, modern architecture and scenic mountains. See why Tempe is becoming one of AZ’s best cities.
Beautiful views of Tovrea Castle and Camelback Mountain.
Stop At: Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
Complimentary, casual, local meal. Enjoy some authentic, street-style Mexican food.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hole in the Rock, 625 N Galvin Pkwy, Papago Park, Phoenix, Arizona 85008
Sonoran Desert Experience
Visit the beautiful Sonoran Desert as you learn about the indigenous plants and animals. Weather permitting, enjoy a serene walking trail that meanders through the desert, or just hop out for an immersive look at the unique topography. Great photo ops. Breathtaking views of surrounding mountain ranges and Hole in the Rock.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 209 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought