Tour of Pensacola's Landmarks
This 2-hour tour of Pensacola's historic landmarks is a great way to get acquainted with the city. Your morning tour will include stops at historical markers, parks and buildings as well as expert commentary by a Pensacola native.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Retro, 610 N Spring St, Pensacola, FL 32501-3930
Passengers can pick up other tours offered by Go Retro at this location.
Duration: 2 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Go Retro
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 23 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities