Hop-on Hop-off Tour in Pensacola
For the best introduction to Pensacola, try the Hop-on, Hop-off Tour. Fully narrated, this tour includes 14 stops for customers to explore areas of interest. Enjoy as much time at each stop. Then continue to explore. This tour includes entrance to Historic Pensacola Village, its 4 museums, a guided tour of the oldest house still on its original foundations, and a self-guided old, cemetery tour. What's even more exciting is that nearby businesses and restaurants offer over $100 in discounts or giveaways. Simply show them your Go Retro wristband, which is proof of your fare. Public parking is available at Go Retro Depot, Visitors Information Center, or Ferry Landing. Customers are asked to board either at the Go Retro Depot or Visitors Information Center. If you arriving at the Ferry Landing or need to be picked up at a specific stop, please call our driver to ensure he is looking for you. Begin your Pensacola adventure here.
Hop-On Hop-Off Route
Route Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 610 N Spring St - Pick up time at this location is 10:00 AM.
- Joe Patti's Seafood
Joe Patti's Seafood Company
Operates: First departure time is 10:00 AM. Last customer is 2:45 PM as tour ends operation at 3:00 PM Tuesdays thru Saturdays.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Historic Pensacola Village Museum Complex
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 34 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities