Hop-on Hop-off Tour in Pensacola
For the best introduction to Pensacola, try the Hop-on, Hop-off Tour. Fully narrated, this tour includes 14 stops for customers to explore areas of interest. Enjoy as much time at each stop. Then continue to explore. This tour includes entrance to Historic Pensacola Village, its 4 museums, a guided tour of the oldest house still on its original foundations, and a self-guided old, cemetery tour. What's even more exciting is that nearby businesses and restaurants offer over $100 in discounts or giveaways. Simply show them your Go Retro wristband, which is proof of your fare. Public parking is available at Go Retro Depot, Visitors Information Center, or Ferry Landing. Customers are asked to board either at the Go Retro Depot or Visitors Information Center. If you arriving at the Ferry Landing or need to be picked up at a specific stop, please call our driver to ensure he is looking for you. Begin your Pensacola adventure here.
Hop-On Hop-Off Route
Route Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 610 N Spring St, 610 N Spring St, Pensacola, FL 32501, USA - Pick up time at this location is 10:00 AM.
- Joe Patti's Seafood, 524 S B St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
Joe Patti's Seafood Company
Operates: First departure time is 10:00 AM. Last customer is 3:45 PM as tour ends operation at 4:00 PM Tuesdays thru Saturdays.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Historic Pensacola Village Museum Complex
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If pickup is desired at a certain stop, please call and inform us of this.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.61 out of 5 stars based on 82 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought