Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition Dinner Gala
At this one of a kind dinner, you are a participant in one of the most famous dinner parties in history, celebrating the retirement of Titanic's Legendary Captain Smith. Interact with some of Titanic’s most notable passengers and luminaries as you experience a sumptuous first class meal and are treated to a "night to remember." This unique experience also includes a tour of Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and re-enactments of that tragic night of April 14. Come aboard this wonderful ‘Ship of Dreams’ and help keep her legacy alive.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Visit: Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (Orlando), 7324 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Come aboard the “Ship of Dreams” and be a guest at one of the most famous dinner parties on board Titanic. Join Captain Smith, Margaret “Molly” Brown, and additional first-class passengers for a night to remember.
The Titanic First Class Dinner Gala includes a Captain’s cocktail party, a tour of Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, a first-class dinner, and reenactments of the night of April 14, 1912.
First Course – Garden Salad & Rolls with Butter
Second Course – Fresh soup of the day
Main Course – Dual Entrée Plated Meal featuring:
Sirloin (6 oz.) with Béarnaise Sauce
Twice Baked Potatoes
Children’s Main Course – Chicken Fingers with Mac & Cheese
Dessert Course – Chocolate Mousse with Brownie
Tea, Water, Coffee and Soda with Dinner Service.
Beer and Wine Service available
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 05:30 PM
- Dinner - First Class Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (Orlando)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.41 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities