Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
Experience a picturesque hot air balloon ride over the Davenport/Clermont area on this sunrise flight. You’ll float effortlessly over the communities, swamps, orange groves, and waterways of Central Florida during this ultimate experience with an expert pilot. Then toast your hot-air balloon ride with Champagne and post-flight snacks. Don't forget to bring your camera for amazing photo opportunities.
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Champagne breakfast included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Showcase of Citrus, 5010 US Highway 27, Clermont, FL 34714-9139
Meeting one hour prior to sunrise, make your own way to the Showcase of Citrus and then be transported to the launch site for take-off. Watch the crew inflate the colorful hot air balloon and then climb inside the basket after a safety briefing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Davenport, Davenport, Florida
During your flight, you'll see stunning scenery from high above the treetops. The sounds of silence are breathtaking.
When it’s time to land, enjoy a glass of Champagne or mimosa which is a time-honored tradition of ballooning.
Upon return to the meeting point, enjoy light snacks and refreshments and receive your Flight Certificate.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time:
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Balloon Self Drive
2/19/2021 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday : 05:30 AM - 06:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Balloon flight with experienced pilot
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary beverage and snacks
- Flight of Ascension certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase directly with operator)
- Entry/Admission - Showcase of Citrus
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be at least 6 years old in order to participate
- Ballooning is dependent upon favorable weather conditions. If conditions are not favorable for a safe flight, the pilot may reschedule or cancel the flight.
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the balloon, maximum weight is 280lbs (127kg / 20 stone) per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This activity is not appropriate for pregnant travelers, those with recent surgeries or broken bones, or those who have had hip or knee surgeries in the past two years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Prior to launch, there will be a temperature check of all staff and guests. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the balloon basket. You must bring your own mask. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All vehicles and balloon baskets will be sanitized prior to each trip and after the tour and deep cleaning is done in the offices.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Thank you for choosing Orlando Balloon Rides for your adventure of a lifetime. We are excited to provide you with this opportunity and want you to know that safety is our top priority. You can find our COVID-19 guidelines on our website, and you will also receive a copy with your confirmation email.
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 88 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was the most beautiful and peaceful adventure I've ever been on. Never once did my fear of heights kick in. It was absolutely wonderful from launch to landing.
It was awesome we are on the biggest balloon east of the Mississippi Mike was an excellent balloon operator
Amazing trip will defiantly do again never been in a hot air balloon and was amazed to see it going up and down , and it wasn't that scary, good price and included travel which they picked me up on time, make sure you take a camera and money for the photo and gift shop.
Absolutely awesome morning spent flying across the Orlando lakes and pastures. Highly recommend!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities