Miami Day Tour from Orlando with Optional Upgrades
This tour takes you to one of the most vibrant cities on the East Coast, otherwise known as Miami. Experience the Bayside Marketplace, maybe take in a cruise of the island and visit the Art Deco area of South Beach - the sizzling hot spot heart of Miami!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Leave from International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Disney or Kissimmee area of Orlando meeting points and head for the City of Miami
Stop At: Gray Line Orlando, 7091 Grand National Dr #102, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
The Gray Line driver-guides will accompany you the 4 hour joinery to the City of Miami. This drive down Floridas Turnpike through some of the ranch lands usually has a comfort stop half way. You will receive a continental breakfast bag to enjoy enroute.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
Your first stop is at Bayside Marketplace. You will have three (3) hours to shop, grab lunch or enjoy a boat cruise (additional charges apply). The cruise allows you to take in the city by water where you can view the skyline and the island which are home to many famous celebrities. The homes on these islands are nothing short of amazing!
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139-5014
After your pickup from a select Orlando locations, you are on your way south to the electric city of Miami! You will receive a breakfast bag to enjoy on your drive to this southern Florida city and you will arrive here at about 11am.
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Following the visit to Bayside, travel to the famous South Beach! Here, you will have three (3) hours to enjoy the beach, explore Ocean Drive and visit all the restaurants and bars!
This is truly an day trip the whole family will enjoy!
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Orlando, FL, USA
2: 12521 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 16 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Cruise (if option selected)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan / coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles have to be arranged. Not all tour vehicles have wheelchair lifts/ramps so please contact vendor to notify in advance if needed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 57 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
Average 4.17 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
After a delay of 2 hours, we got going. Fantastic trip, gave us two hours back at the end of the day to make up lost time. Sorted a refund for us too. Fab time was had. Well worth the long trip.
Had a brilliant day worth doing the air boat as this was fantastic, alligators came right up to the boat, did the cruise as well which was very relaxing after lots of shopping at bayside, only thing that was disapointing was we went in January so got dark early so when we got to the beach it was getting dark as this was the last part of the tour the tour, Ismail our guide for the day was most informative and helpful.
I truly enjoyed the day, the hot weather was a bit much, our bus driver MItch was great, I felt very safe with him driving the bus...
Our bus was super clean and smell fresh and a/c worked great! Our two bus drivers were awesome! We had a great time on this trip!.
Amazing tour of beautiful Miami. We had a blast. The price was great and snacks was included. We had a great driver. I can't wait to do this again.
Well worth the money. The coach was comfortable and had good air con. Guide was friendly and helpful. Directed us to a cruise around star island which was great. Loved Miami. Plenty of time to look around both bayside and ocean drive.
Just be aware that with pick ups was 5 hours each way.
Minha experiência no geral foi boa, bom passeio, guia Mike muito divertido e explicativo. Adoramos o passeio.
The bus was old and very noisy in the back seats. Very noisy. It was full and people just did not want to change seats and left all their stuff inside the bus. My suggestion is to use a newer bus for those long trips.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3170P33
Similar Tours & Activities