Cool Destinations: Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Admission Ticket in Orlando
Medieval Times invites you to travel back to the 11th Century. Set within an 11th Century European-style castle that includes interior displays of medieval artifacts, coats of arms from prestigious Spanish families and spectacular shining suits of armor you'll feel as if you're been transported back in time. You'll treated to a one-of-a-kind dinner experience hosted by Queen Maria Isabella that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Visit: Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 4510 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34746-5317
Witness an amazing show that presents a rousing live jousting tournament and classic sword fights. Marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry. Seated in the castle’s climate controlled Grand Ceremonial Arena, where after receiving colored crowns, you'll cheer for one of six knights (donning matching colored tunics) who chivalrously vie for the honor of Queen’s Champion.
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, dessert of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. Also available are delectable vegetarian options. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
• Tomato Bisque Soup
• Oven Roasted Chicken
• Sweet Buttered Corn
• Herb-Roasted Potato
• Garlic Bread
• Pastry of the Castle
• Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:00 PM
- Dinner - 4 course feast and select beverages (Vegetarian meals and special allergy accommodations available)
- 2-Hour Medieval Jousting Tournament & Dinner Show
- 6 competing knights, real Medieval weapons, beautiful horses
- Beautiful horses performing classical dressage and a live flight of the falcon
- Alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Free On-Site Parking
- Medieval Gift Shop including real medieval armor and weaponry
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Utensils: eating utensils were not used in the 11th century and we take you back to that time!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk.
- Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We've created an extensive reopening plan with direction from health experts and government officials to ensure we exceed standards and your expectations. https://www.medievaltimes.com/plan-your-trip/pages/covid-19-letter-faq.html
Average 4.40 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Check in was fast and easy. This was the third time I've taken family to the show. It was enjoyable as usual and we all had a great time. Thanks again!
Our group was looking forward to an authentic meal, guides in costumes, and an action-packed show. We ordered our tickets online before leaving for our trip. Information and online tickets were printed ahead of time. That made the admission process easy. When we arrived, it was evident that the price of tickets for the evening was only the beginning of the spending. The information provided stated that in order to get good seats, early arrival was important. An option to upgrade to center section seats was offered ahead of time and also upon entrance. This was a hefty surcharge. We were led into the first area where photos were taken with one of the characters. This photo was later offered for purchase. There were three areas in which to wait for admission to the theater area. These areas were filled with so many souvenier counters in which to buy everything imagineable. At the end of one room, there was a type of impromptu interaction between some of the characters. We moved to a bar room that had tables and booths. This room had the second large bar. A variety of drinks were available as well as more souvenir drinking vessels. All were at inflated prices and carnival quality. Unless people wanted to shop, there was little to do for the 45 minutes before the doors opened. We were seated at the far left in one corner. Seeing the actors in the balcony as well as some of the jousting activity was limited. The meal was served. A photographer was moving about and taking photos. Then the variety of photos were printed and offered for sale all during the meal and show. We really appreciated the well trained horses and accomplished riders. The performance was action-packed. The tournament was fun to watch. We left knowing that we had seen a unique show but feeling a bit weary of all the carnival type selling.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities