Mango's Tropical Cafe Orlando Dinner and Show
Experience authentic flavors, dynamic performances and mucho mas at Orlando’s hottest destination in nightlife and entertainment. Mango’s Tropical Café! Your unforgettable night awaits you at the largest and most exciting restaurant and nightclub in the Southeast and International Drive’s newest, award-winning dining, entertainment and dance club with live entertainment nightly. This 2 hour dinner and show includes a 3-course dinner and unlimited soft drinks.
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Several menus to choose from
Visit: Mango's Tropical Cafe, 8126 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-9323
Dinner and show
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Mango's Tropical Cafe, 8126 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-9323
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- VIP Seating
- Live Entertainment
- Local taxes
- Service Fee
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fresh Grilled Salmon Filet add $10
- Mango's Famous Churrasco Steak add $15
- Lobster Ravioli add $18
- Chocolate Ecstasy add $5
- New York Strip add $15
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A reservation is required in order to use the voucher, please call to confirm your reservation has been placed
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, no tank tops, flip-flops or hats for men
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children under 3 are not required to purchase a voucher if they are not eating Mango’s food, however if they want to order off the children’s menu they must purchase a voucher
- Infants are not required to purchase a dinner package, if they wish to eat Mango's food it MUST be purchased and is NOT free.
- Not recommended for travelers with medical sensitivity to strobe effects
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Average 3.50 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Let's start with the drinks. OMG!!! Yummy! Next comes the food. It was delicious. We were a party of nine. Everyone thought the food was excellent and plentiful. Last was dessert, the custard flan was awesome. The show was great. The Michael Jackson impersonator was fabulous. All the entertainers were professionals. Everyone in our party was happy with the food, the show and the service. We would definitely recommend this show.
Our first impression wasn’t good. There was nowhere to park unless you wanted a valet . We parked in a garage nearby after driving around the building and seeing no parking signs. The show started with strobe lights and loud music. There were dancers and singers throughout the two and a half hours we stayed. Eating a meal with strobe lights is no picnic, not good for enjoying the food. The specialty drink or beer was a plus. The service was very good during the whole evening. Luckily they had TV sets with the show broadcasted, much easier to watch than the actual show.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-40798P1
Similar Tours & Activities