Mango's Tropical Cafe Orlando Dinner & Live Show Admission Ticket
Visit the popular Mango’s Cafe Orlando, the largest and most exciting restaurant and nightclub in the Southeast and International Drive, with this Award-Winning 2-Hour Dinner & Live Show. Experience a throwback to the classic supper clubs of yesteryear: The “Tropicana” in Havana, Cuba and the Cotton Club of New York City. The show is available 7 nights a week and is suitable for all ages. Listen to a variety of musical genres including Brazilian Samba, Cuban Conga and a variety of Latin beats to Hip-hop, 80s & 90s hits and Michael Jackson acts! The beautiful shimmering feathers and costumes will immerse you into the magical atmosphere of Mango’s and the rhythms of the most iconic dance and music styles of the world will dazzle your imagination. Included with the show performance is a 3-course dinner and unlimited soft drinks.
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Several menus to choose from
Visit: 9150 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819-8112
Located on the most famous stretch of road in Orlando - International Drive
Visit: Mango's Tropical Cafe, 8126 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-9323
Experience the Award-Winning Dinner and Live Show at Mango's Cafe Orlando.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:30 PM
- 2-Hour Dinner & Live Show at Mango's Cafe Orlando
- Experience an Award-Winning performance at the largest restaurant & nightclub on International Drive
- 3-Course Dinner including Appetizer, Entrée, and Dessert options
- Experience a throwback to classic supper clubs of the past: “Tropicana” in Havana & Cotton Club NYC
- Listen to a variety of genres including Brazilian Samba, Conga, 80s & 90s hits, Michael Jackson acts
- Live Nightly Performances
- Soft Beverages Included
- Local taxes & Service Fees Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Premium Entrée Options Available for Surcharge
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years, all Children must be accompanied by an Adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual, no tank tops, flip-flops or hats for men
- Children under 3 are not required to purchase a voucher if they are not eating Mango’s food, however if they want to order off the children’s menu they must purchase a voucher
- Infants are not required to purchase a dinner package, if they wish to eat Mango's food it MUST be purchased and is NOT free.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with medical sensitivity to strobe effects
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Average 4.13 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Let's start with the drinks. OMG!!! Yummy! Next comes the food. It was delicious. We were a party of nine. Everyone thought the food was excellent and plentiful. Last was dessert, the custard flan was awesome. The show was great. The Michael Jackson impersonator was fabulous. All the entertainers were professionals. Everyone in our party was happy with the food, the show and the service. We would definitely recommend this show.
Our first impression wasn’t good. There was nowhere to park unless you wanted a valet . We parked in a garage nearby after driving around the building and seeing no parking signs. The show started with strobe lights and loud music. There were dancers and singers throughout the two and a half hours we stayed. Eating a meal with strobe lights is no picnic, not good for enjoying the food. The specialty drink or beer was a plus. The service was very good during the whole evening. Luckily they had TV sets with the show broadcasted, much easier to watch than the actual show.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities